Re: HAD SOME GREAT NEWS ABOUT MY DAUGHTER

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:06 am

GREAT NEWS MATE :ayatollah: :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:11 am

Great news Gwyn, hope she's given the all clear soon! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:25 am

Great news Gwyn your Daughter is a credit to you and hope and pray she will soon be completely clear of this terrible disease :old:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:29 am

Brilliant news Gwyn :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:31 am

Gwyn, superb news mate. From personal experiences I know how worrying it can be for both child and parents to have to go through these things....

My heart and my best wishes go out to all involved

Sven :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:36 am

Great news Gwyn. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:37 am

Fantastic news Gwyn :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:39 am

Fantastic news - puts life in perspective mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Life is precious , children are a gift to be enjoyed ............fantastic news , I wish her all the best in her full recovery

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:07 am

thats great news mate!! fair play to your daughter she is a battler and yourself and the rest of your family have been strong for her also!! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:08 pm

great news gwyn, wish her all the best from all bluebird fans :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Wonderful news. All the best for the future. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:51 pm

my sister going thru this cancer plague now, had masectomy, then blood clots and now more uncertainty over treatment, but just like your daughter is a fighter. Strong Welsh girls are no doubt up for the fight. good news for you, pray she gets the all clear and lives life to the full :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:27 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Some of you will be aware of my daughters condition. She had a very serious bone cancer when she was 16 resulted in replacing her hip and half her thigh bone with a prosthesis. After loads of chemo and surgery she was given the all clear at 18. it then reappeared on her lung a couple of years later and after another load of chemo and major treatment it was cleared, but then within the year 3 more tumours showed up behind her heart. Thru all this she been totally up for the scrap and as been an example to all of us, she is now in the middle of more chemo with two sessions left to go, but the scan results yesterday were very favourable, the two smaller tumours have calcified and the large one which was the size of a lemon is now the size of a pip. She's not out of the woods yet but this is a major lift for her. Just wanted to share it with my fellow bluebirds.

Good News Gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Brilliant news gwyn. My best mates sister is going through very similar shit. I dearly hope they both return to full health. All the best mate. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Great news mate :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Brilliant news Buddy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:09 pm

thats brilliant news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: pass on our best wishes tough as nails like her old man :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Great News!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:19 pm

fantastic news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Great news Gwyn, I'm delighted for her and the whole family :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Fantastic News Gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Brilliant news Gwyn.
:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:56 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Some of you will be aware of my daughters condition. She had a very serious bone cancer when she was 16 resulted in replacing her hip and half her thigh bone with a prosthesis. After loads of chemo and surgery she was given the all clear at 18. it then reappeared on her lung a couple of years later and after another load of chemo and major treatment it was cleared, but then within the year 3 more tumours showed up behind her heart. Thru all this she been totally up for the scrap and as been an example to all of us, she is now in the middle of more chemo with two sessions left to go, but the scan results yesterday were very favourable, the two smaller tumours have calcified and the large one which was the size of a lemon is now the size of a pip. She's not out of the woods yet but this is a major lift for her. Just wanted to share it with my fellow bluebirds.

Great news lad , best wishes to you all :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Gwyn
Great news for you and your family. Its always a worry when your children are unwell

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Fantastic news for you and your familly GWyn especially your Daughter, a real inspiration :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Thats wonderful news Gywn a big pick me up for you all, long may it last.

Great news Gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fantastic news. She's a total inspiration. Well done and keep it going .

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:26 pm

she must be a brave girl hope every thing turns out fine for her