Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR's Official Club Statement

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:23 pm

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0, ... 96,00.html

Wow, I wouldn't be filled with confidence if I were a QPR fan!

Re: QPR's Official Club Statement

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:59 pm

thats bad

they could have at least said that there confident that no points will be deducted etc

i think something big is brewing, something as big as this doesnt come out of the blue

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:08 pm

glammy74 wrote:thats bad

they could have at least said that there confident that no points will be deducted etc

i think something big is brewing, something as big as this doesnt come out of the blue

If they are binded along with the FA to not be allowed to make a comment til after the hearing, how on earth are they going to say what you just mentioned? :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Merlin wrote:
glammy74 wrote:thats bad

If they are binded along with the FA to not be allowed to make a comment til after the hearing, how on earth are they going to say what you just mentioned? :lol:

i dont know :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Oh come on lads what did you expect them to say?

They have clearly stipulated they have an agreement to remain silent on the issue with the FA, they could hardly say, we're fucked or on the other hand they couldn't say we are confident of not getting points deducted etc how arrogant would that look.

Personally I think they should of said something like our legal representatives are on the case with regards to The Sun's headline GUILTY which in my book is defamation.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Oh come on lads what did you expect them to say?

They have clearly stipulated they have an agreement to remain silent on the issue with the FA, they could hardly say, we're fucked or on the other hand they couldn't say we are confident of not getting points deducted etc how arrogant would that look.

Personally I think they should of said something like our legal representatives are on the case with regards to The Sun's headline GUILTY which in my book is defamation.

we expected them to say...."we are merging with our bestest friends, Watford :D, the team will be call Watford & QPR Rovers FC" :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Stan i know your trying your hardest

but what if .. and i mean if qpr are found guilty?

wont you look a bit silly after all this 100% guarantee that you'll be fine?

i mean yes, your going to defend your club as much as you can, but why would someone make this up and put it in the papers?

The person who wrote it also appears most days on Sky sports news, and also on the sunday suppliment. Why would he write all this then appear in front of the camera's if he wrote pure shit?

in my opinion, The sun has found evidence from the FA behind the scenes, and shouldnt have

now QPR are a bit stunned and are doing what the FA are telling them to do

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:19 pm

IMO QPR have bribed the FA,the FA will say QPR have been fined. Corruption at its best (in football)

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Why would I look silly by saying I'm 100% confident we won't get a points deduction? Its my opinion I'm not stating a fact.

I would say you & many others would look rather silly should a fine materialise after all I've read the last few days.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Why would I look silly by saying I'm 100% confident we won't get a points deduction? Its my opinion I'm not stating a fact.

I would say you & many others would look rather silly should a fine materialise after all I've read the last few days.

we wont look silly, nothing to do with us

obv we just want whats best for our football club

and i bet, Norwich are saying just the same as us

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Nothing to do with us!!!!!

Classic.

No nothing to do with you. You wouldn't have thought so would you looking at the board today!

Up smell and coffee wake the- (work out the riddle :roll: )

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Nothing to do with us!!!!!

Classic.

No nothing to do with you. You wouldn't have thought so would you looking at the board today!

yea we said we didnt care bout the jacks but yet we constantly talked about them :roll:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:35 pm

Stan: What would I expect them to say?

Well hmmmm, if my football club been told by the FA not to say anything until after the hearing, I certainly wouldn't expect my manager to come out less than a week ago stating that everythings fine coz he's spoken to the QC involved! Massive u-turn there isn't it? I understand that you are going to fight for your club but the simple fact is, the charges against your club are disgusting and if I'm honest, the fraud (falsifying documents) should really be a federal issue rather than just the FA. Will be an interesting 7 days but one thing is for sure, even if you finally get the point you need against Watford, I would imagine your "promotion party" will be dampened by all this.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:35 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Nothing to do with us!!!!!

Classic.

Are we in discussions with the FA over breaking 7 rules?
Have we allegedly used a 3rd party?
Are we the talk of Sky sports news?

we're just fascinated to see the out come, lets be fair it has dragged on a bit

for yourselves, norwich and us .. its best to hear the outcome sooner rather than later, to put the whole thing to bed

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Stan are you looking forward to playing championship football next season?

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:42 pm

I imagine Routledge will want to play for a Premiership club.....,,Ohhhh Waaaaaayne :)

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:44 pm

if qpr are guilty of these charges they should be dropped from the palay offs, feel sorry for their fans, but they cant be allowed to be promoted if they are guilty, would make the fa look pathetic and futile.
if its good enough for the football league to dish out point deductions to small clubs without money like luton, torquay, heferford, swindon, them they have to do the same to QPR.

FOOTBALL is no place for cheats

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Apparently FIFA have recently accused The FA and Football League of being the most easy going association on it's books. The FA apparently hated these comments so would be a beautiful time to prove exactly how harsh they can be :)

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:37 pm

Standard statement and one they would be naive to comment further on....

IF there is some kind of 'behind the scenes' agreement on punishment then I think it would have been sorted by now....

At least THIS way (a May 6th hearing) there will be no afected fixtures, as all games (ok, maybe not the last one) will have been played and, FI found guilty, everyone will have played the same cheating bunch twice so as not to affect results over the season

Certainly BEST they (QPR) stay quiet at the moment because they'll have PLENTY to say AFTER the hearing....!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:43 pm

They should of got Stan to write it. He has being convincing us (and himself) that they will only get a fine for weeks!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:48 pm

griff105 wrote:They should of got Stan to write it. He has being convincing us (and himself) that they will only get a fine for weeks!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

I'm looking forward to serving you you're extra large slice of cold humble pie next Friday! :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
griff105 wrote:They should of got Stan to write it. He has being convincing us (and himself) that they will only get a fine for weeks!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

I'm looking forward to serving you you're extra large slice of cold humble pie next Friday! :lol:

Can I have fries with mine Stan LARGE portion of course. :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 am

Stan-QPR wrote:

And if you do get points deducted, would you be prepared to freely admit that all the "sources" who told you everything would be ok, et al were in fact within your head?

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:17 am

If QPR get points taken off, do you really think Stan will be seen anywhere?