Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS DEDUCTED 5 POINTS....

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:26 pm

According to BBC text, Rushden & Diamonds have today been deducted 5 points and had a suspended fine imposed for "improper posting of accounts"

5 points?? What on earth can QPR expect IF/WHEN found GUILTY of their SEVEN (7) charges....??

Over to you, Stan....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS DEDUCTED 5 POINTS....

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:31 pm

i've stayed quiet really on all this, but it seems to me that if QPR aren't deducted points there shall be a rather long line of football clubs with awfully large grievances!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:According to BBC text, Rushden & Diamonds have today been deducted 5 points and had a suspended fine imposed for "improper posting of accounts"

5 points?? What on earth can QPR expect IF/WHEN found GUILTY of their SEVEN (7) charges....??

Over to you, Stan....

Does not bode well for QPR does it?

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:33 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:i've stayed quiet really on all this, but it seems to me that if QPR aren't deducted points there shall be a rather long line of football clubs with awfully large grievances!

Agreed.... :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:27 pm

If i remember correctly, didnt Sheffield Wednesday claim compensation when West Ham werent deducted points......ohh and wasnt their a bit where Neil Warnock claimed £5m compensation as well. Bit quiet now isnt he!!!!!

Must be the old age now, cant seem to remember things anymore :old:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:35 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:If i remember correctly, didnt Sheffield Wednesday claim compensation when West Ham werent deducted points......ohh and wasnt their a bit where Neil Warnock claimed £5m compensation as well. Bit quiet now isnt he!!!!!

Must be the old age now, cant seem to remember things anymore :old:

It was United and not Wednesday! :) :mrgreen:

Warnock said on Talksport today (yesterday now :) ), that he never got a penny in compensation! :o :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Warnock said on Talksport today (yesterday now :) ), that he never got a penny in compensation! :o :ayatollah

What was i thinking, off course it was United :old:

ohh well, pointless thinking about QPR getting deducted points, we just have to get behind our team, support the boys, and hope portmouth do us a favour!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:54 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:

Warnock said on Talksport today (yesterday now :) ), that he never got a penny in compensation! :o :ayatollah

What was i thinking, off course it was United :old:

ohh well, pointless thinking about QPR getting deducted points, we just have to get behind our team, support the boys, and hope portmouth do us a favour!!!! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:56 am

difference is they are 11th in the blue square prem. Its easy to deduct them points where as QPR are about to be promoted to the best league in the world. I think the FA will bottled it and give them a heavy fine

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:13 am

piroteczz wrote:difference is they are 11th in the blue square prem. Its easy to deduct them points where as QPR are about to be promoted to the best league in the world. I think the FA will bottled it and give them a heavy fine

If they bottle it, one suspects that the Government will follow up on their threat to intervene with respect to regulation of the game. As painful as a fight with QPR might be - and they seem to be gunning for one - do the FA really want to have control of the game taken away from them?

In addition, it is less costly and painful to litigate with one club than half a division.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Uccello Azzurro wrote:
piroteczz wrote:difference is they are 11th in the blue square prem. Its easy to deduct them points where as QPR are about to be promoted to the best league in the world. I think the FA will bottled it and give them a heavy fine

If they bottle it, one suspects that the Government will follow up on their threat to intervene with respect to regulation of the game. As painful as a fight with QPR might be - and they seem to be gunning for one - do the FA really want to have control of the game taken away from them?

In addition, it is less costly and painful to litigate with one club than half a division.

QPR will say it was one day after legislation but publicity the day before gives them zero excuses , one day or one year its cheating is it not alledgedly ? My view is that points are now likely plus heavy fine , just how many

Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:According to BBC text, Rushden & Diamonds have today been deducted 5 points and had a suspended fine imposed for "improper posting of accounts"

Over to you, Stan....

carefull we aint allowed to upset stan :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:04 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

Over to you, Stan....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'll be a LOT more upset next friday IF his team are found out to be cheats....

The FA/FL will HAVE to be seen as 'doing the right thing' for the integrity of football in this country....

Lord Mawhinney said it himself....and I am a beliver in the FACT that they have left it this late to ensure 45/46 games are complete so that they know EXACTLY where they are when any punishment is meted out (i.e. there'll be NO late surge of points for QPR to 'slip back in' to the top two by the end of the season

Only time will tell and if Stan doeasn't like it, he could always stick to his own MB

Sun May 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Over to you, Stan....

He'll be a LOT more upset next friday IF his team are found out to be cheats....

The FA/FL will HAVE to be seen as 'doing the right thing' for the integrity of football in this country....

Lord Mawhinney said it himself....and I am a beliver in the FACT that they have left it this late to ensure 45/46 games are complete so that they know EXACTLY where they are when any punishment is meted out (i.e. there'll be NO late surge of points for QPR to 'slip back in' to the top two by the end of the season

Only time will tell and if Stan doeasn't like it, he could always stick to his own MB

lets not call the TEAM cheats?

If anything happens then it will be the Fault of Paladini who would have been done for trying to cover up his f**k ups! :ayatollah: