Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnock responds on Talkxxxxx

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:37 pm

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/drivet ... ays-papers

What happened to NO COMMENTS Mr Warnock.

Re: Warnock responds on Talkxxxxx

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:52 pm

didnt sound overly confident he would be managing qpr in the premier next season

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:30 pm

And these comments Warnnock is getting from the Barristers might not be what he is trying to make out.

I have a feeling QPR's legal team are going along the lines of using a bullying tactic by threatening to f**k the play-offs up and drag the FA (or whoever) through the courts, rather than believing that there is no case to answer (just look at the reaction to the SUN story which by all accounts shouldn't make a blind bit of difference to the IRC decision).

Instead they would probably hope the IRC will back down when confronted with the enormity of a points deduction.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:41 pm

i've got nothing against warnock i'd love to see him mansge us and i've got nothing against the qpr fans but in my opinion the only fair thing to do if qpr are found guilty is to relegate qpr to league 1, fraulin has played in 38 games this season so it has had an effect on every one of those games, he scored against sheffield united a few weeks ago and they are in the bottom 3 what will they have to say if they miss out on staying up by just a few points, the punishment must be relegation

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:30 pm

the blue path wrote:i've got nothing against warnock i'd love to see him mansge us and i've got nothing against the qpr fans but in my opinion the only fair thing to do if qpr are found guilty is to relegate qpr to league 1, fraulin has played in 38 games this season so it has had an effect on every one of those games, he scored against sheffield united a few weeks ago and they are in the bottom 3 what will they have to say if they miss out on staying up by just a few points, the punishment must be relegation

Don't forget its not just the goals he has scored but also the assists.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:50 pm

If your counting those, then what about the tackles he's made, along with the interceptions, the passes he's made in a build up of play, the blocks etc, each one of them could have prevented or made a game changing result... the list could go on. To be honest after a discussion with a Chelsea fan last night, we both said that why the FA is leaving it so late is beyond us but IF the charges are concrete then they should suffer the maximum penalty SHOULD ALL charges be proven.

Lets not keep guessing anymore, its just getting boring and detracting from the point that on monday we have boro and then burnley the following saturday, our support should be fully focussed on roaring the team to six points and hopefully getting promotion without having to rely on anyone else apart from Norwich dropping points.

Come on lads lets roar them to glory!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: