Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The QPR Debate

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:08 pm

The Independent wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
The Independent wrote:Ive seen Bellamy dive in the box on the Championship , that's cheating . So do you deserve promotion? You cheated.

Dear me, go to bed son, the charges are far to technical and far to complicated to explain to you, how can you call diving in the box compared to playing a falsely registered player who is owned by a third party, as a lot have said on here, I hope for the sake of the true fans if they are found guilty, if they are found guilty then by right and by law, they should be given the punishment they deserve.

The punishment if there is to be one should simply follow the Tevez scenario. No point deduction and fined. You can't have a different precedent for each Club . Get over it . Earn your points not rely on other teams to be docked them and go up on default.

To the poster who talks of the Virgina Wade scenario , Virgina won. That's why she's remembered. Hardly likely Cardiff be remembered for that in the Premiership.

You really are stupid, very stupid.

If I was you I would spend less time on here and more time finding out the Play off dates. In seven days you may well need them !

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:09 pm

We are not guilty of anything (other than being a Welsh club),

There's another chip to go in the Sun chip wrapping news story.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:09 pm

is he a qpr fan or a vulture who works for the media?

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:12 pm

The Independent wrote:Ive seen Bellamy dive in the box on the Championship , that's cheating . So do you deserve promotion? You cheated.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Independent wrote:We are not guilty of anything (other than being a Welsh club),

There's another chip to go in the Sun chip wrapping news story.

chip wrapping mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Instead of a points deduction it's more probable that a relegated Premiership team is allowed to stay up.

This ain't even worth responding to lads.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:13 pm

PtB wrote:This ain't even worth responding to lads.

gotta feeling its either someone from the media or one of the mods f*cking around...they seem quiet tonight :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:14 pm

The Independent wrote:Instead of a points deduction it's more probable that a relegated Premiership team is allowed to stay up.

your an idiot :oops:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:15 pm

The Independent wrote:Instead of a points deduction it's more probable that a relegated Premiership team is allowed to stay up.

:lol:

Keep 'em coming fella. Have you considered the stand-up circuit?

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Your QPR and your f--ked. :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:18 pm

nice guy bit of a c**t :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:19 pm

I think 2 things .

A. You all called me the idiot. I think you are the idiots for taking the bait in the first place and following the thread.

B. The World Cup 66 winners, the Mighty West Ham United should be allowed to remain in the Premier League at the expense of QPR.

Hope you all enjoyed the Royal Wedding.

God Save The Queen . xxx

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:20 pm

The Independent wrote:I think 2 things .

A. You all called me the idiot. I think you are the idiots for taking the bait in the first place and following the thread.

B. The World Cup 66 winners, the Mighty West Ham United should be allowed to remain in the Premier League at the expense of QPR.

Hope you all enjoyed the Royal Wedding.

God Save The Queen . xxx

daaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? :D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Virgina fcking Wade!!! Davies you get worse!!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:23 pm

:D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:24 pm

how u get back

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:36 pm

The Independent wrote:A very hot topic in Wales then.

Would it not be case of going up by default if points were deducted. Rather like Wales and its only qualification for the 1956 World Cup.

It's ironic that a team made up of loan players complains about a possible badly registered player. A team on paper that should be at least ten points clear. A premiership quality striker in Bellamy, An England International in Bothroyd. Arsenal midfield dynamo again brought in on loan to stop a losing streak.

Does any team deserve to go up on default of a technical point nothing related to football performance.

Not very "independent" are we?
In any case, there is a huge difference here.
Third party ownership and submitting false documents etc etc are against the rules. Using the loan system is not.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 pm

WelshBluebird wrote:
The Independent wrote:A very hot topic in Wales then.

Would it not be case of going up by default if points were deducted. Rather like Wales and its only qualification for the 1956 World Cup.

It's ironic that a team made up of loan players complains about a possible badly registered player. A team on paper that should be at least ten points clear. A premiership quality striker in Bellamy, An England International in Bothroyd. Arsenal midfield dynamo again brought in on loan to stop a losing streak.

Does any team deserve to go up on default of a technical point nothing related to football performance.

Not very "independent" are we?
In any case, there is a huge difference here.
Third party ownership and submitting false documents etc etc are against the rules. Using the loan system is not.

Never you don't say.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:

Wot an awful come back

it was better than you thought actually.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 pm

The Independent wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Dear me, go to bed son, the charges are far to technical and far to complicated to explain to you, how can you call diving in the box compared to playing a falsely registered player who is owned by a third party, as a lot have said on here, I hope for the sake of the true fans if they are found guilty, if they are found guilty then by right and by law, they should be given the punishment they deserve.

The punishment if there is to be one should simply follow the Tevez scenario. No point deduction and fined. You can't have a different precedent for each Club . Get over it . Earn your points not rely on other teams to be docked them and go up on default.

To the poster who talks of the Virgina Wade scenario , Virgina won. That's why she's remembered. Hardly likely Cardiff be remembered for that in the Premiership.

The rules on third party ownershop were brought in AFTER the Tevez saga.

As far as your other posts go, we may have got a goal or two from diving (as would have QPR, Hull, Bury, Stockport) but we have been honest and open with how and who we've bought. We were asked to prove how we would fund Bellamy (and we did) but QPR were not honest with Faurlin.

If you get deducted points, no team in this league would complain about it.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Dear me, go to bed son, the charges are far to technical and far to complicated to explain to you, how can you call diving in the box compared to playing a falsely registered player who is owned by a third party, as a lot have said on here, I hope for the sake of the true fans if they are found guilty, if they are found guilty then by right and by law, they should be given the punishment they deserve.[/quote]

To the poster who talks of the Virgina Wade scenario , Virgina won. That's why she's remembered. Hardly likely Cardiff be remembered for that in the Premiership.[/quote]

The rules on third party ownershop were brought in AFTER the Tevez saga.

As far as your other posts go, we may have got a goal or two from diving (as would have QPR, Hull, Bury, Stockport) but we have been honest and open with how and who we've bought. We were asked to prove how we would fund Bellamy (and we did) but QPR were not honest with Faurlin.

If you get deducted points, no team in this league would complain about it.[/quote]

Weve only won 6 games mate all season .... so not nuch to deduct!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:09 pm

Correct me if im wrong but i thought that the rule was brought about because of the tevez sceanario to stop it happenin again as it was mostly unheard of[/quote]
thats what i thought?

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:11 pm

You must admit though Tevez was awesome that season. A one man football show.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 pm

The Independent wrote:You must admit though Tevez was awesome that season. A one man football show.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we dont need him though, we'll stay up :D

irrrooooooon :D

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Tevez was that awesome it would have been a disgrace to deduct points.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:16 pm

The Independent wrote:Virgina fcking Wade!!! Davies you get worse!!

i knew you would be old enough to remember steve :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:18 pm

steve davies wrote:
The Independent wrote:Virgina fcking Wade!!! Davies you get worse!!

i knew you would be old enough to remember steve :lol:

Watched the final round me grannies !!!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
The Independent wrote:You must admit though Tevez was awesome that season. A one man football show.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we dont need him though, we'll stay up :D

irrrooooooon :D

Come on you irons! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GQMIXGRjaw