Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The QPR Debate

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:23 pm

The Independent wrote:
steve davies wrote:
The Independent wrote:Virgina fcking Wade!!! Davies you get worse!!

i knew you would be old enough to remember steve :lol:

Watched the final round me grannies !!!

remember that betty stove steve the first transvestite runner up in the womens singles :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:24 pm

If Qpr unknowingly broke the rules and came clean then I think they would be heading for no more than a fine. But to break the rules knowingly and then not come clean is why they will have sanctions taken against them at the hearing.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:26 pm

i knew you would be old enough to remember steve :lol:[/quote]

Watched the final round me grannies !!![/quote]

remember that betty stove steve the first transvestite runner up in the womens singles :lol:[/quote]

BUCKET KNICKERS if i recall. :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:41 pm

The Independent wrote:The punishment if there is to be one should simply follow the Tevez scenario. No point deduction and fined. You can't have a different precedent for each Club

Except the FA and FL rules are different now.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:48 pm

The Independent wrote:A very hot topic in Wales then.

Would it not be case of going up by default if points were deducted. Rather like Wales and its only qualification for the 1956 World Cup.

It's ironic that a team made up of loan players complains about a possible badly registered player. A team on paper that should be at least ten points clear. A premiership quality striker in Bellamy, An England International in Bothroyd. Arsenal midfield dynamo again brought in on loan to stop a losing streak.

Does any team deserve to go up on default of a technical point nothing related to football performance.

HOW IS HAVING LOAN PLAYERS IRONIC. THEY ARE REGISTERED AND LEGAL. FAURLIN IS BADLY REGISTERED AND QPR HAVE BROKEN 10 ODD RULES. IF THEY ARE DOCKED POINTS AND DENIED PROMOTION, THEY DESERVE TO DO SO BECAUSE THEY HAVE BROKEN THE RULES OF THE FOOTBALL ASSOSIATION.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:48 pm

jbirdrules wrote:

Would it not be case of going up by default if points were deducted. Rather like Wales and its only qualification for the 1956 World Cup.

It's ironic that a team made up of loan players complains about a possible badly registered player. A team on paper that should be at least ten points clear. A premiership quality striker in Bellamy, An England International in Bothroyd. Arsenal midfield dynamo again brought in on loan to stop a losing streak.

Does any team deserve to go up on default of a technical point nothing related to football performance.

HOW IS HAVING LOAN PLAYERS IRONIC. THEY ARE REGISTERED AND LEGAL. FAURLIN IS BADLY REGISTERED AND QPR HAVE BROKEN 10 ODD RULES. IF THEY ARE DOCKED POINTS AND DENIED PROMOTION, THEY DESERVE TO DO SO BECAUSE THEY HAVE BROKEN THE RULES OF THE FOOTBALL ASSOSIATION.

its bait fella.. hes just winding us up its what he does best :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:52 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1bT0JcRWNE sing along now and chill out.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:56 pm

The Independent wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1bT0JcRWNE sing along now and chill out.

Any more Steve? ;)

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
The Independent wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1bT0JcRWNE sing along now and chill out.

Any more Steve? ;)

when you have to laugh at yourself?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3avtaymz ... re=related

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:34 pm

The Independent wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
The Independent wrote:Ive seen Bellamy dive in the box on the Championship , that's cheating . So do you deserve promotion? You cheated.

Dear me, go to bed son, the charges are far to technical and far to complicated to explain to you, how can you call diving in the box compared to playing a falsely registered player who is owned by a third party, as a lot have said on here, I hope for the sake of the true fans if they are found guilty, if they are found guilty then by right and by law, they should be given the punishment they deserve.

The punishment if there is to be one should simply follow the Tevez scenario. No point deduction and fined. You can't have a different precedent for each Club . Get over it . Earn your points not rely on other teams to be docked them and go up on default.

To the poster who talks of the Virgina Wade scenario , Virgina won. That's why she's remembered. Hardly likely Cardiff be remembered for that in the Premiership.

But the Premier League got hammered when West Ham were only fined over the Tevez affair And the tribunal which discussed the West Ham appeal upheld the original decision and actually said there had been justification for a points deduction!! And one Neil Warnock said that a points deduction should have been automatic!!

And they have tightened up on the rules since then.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:14 am

Correct me if im wrong but i thought that the rule was brought about because of the tevez sceanario to stop it happenin again as it was mostly unheard of

that there is true i believe...

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:36 pm

The Independent wrote:I think 2 things .

A. You all called me the idiot. I think you are the idiots for taking the bait in the first place and following the thread.

B. The World Cup 66 winners, the Mighty West Ham United should be allowed to remain in the Premier League at the expense of QPR.

Hope you all enjoyed the Royal Wedding.

God Save The Queen . xxx

Yes after all we are all sheep in this part of the world :D :D :D :D :D

Sun May 01, 2011 12:17 am

Get your FACTS right Boyo....it was 1958 and we reached the quarter final only to be narrowly beaten by the greatest (international) team in the world with a young player emerging who would change football forever!!

Shall we starty talikng about a team (no mention of name) who cheated their way to a World Cup in 1966 with help of a dodgy linesman and a goal that never was....??

Best you stay schtum, matey

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:I WANT TO GO UP ON OUR OWN MERRIT, END OFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If we finish 1st or 2nd it will be on our own merit...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:26 am

Look in the Mirror ;)

Sun May 01, 2011 9:35 am

Bernie Ecclestoney wrote:Look in the Mirror ;)

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/QP ... 29871.html

Suppose it depends on whether you believe one crap rag (The Sun) or the other one! ;) :) :ayatollah: