Re: Kev won

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 pm

hes a one man team that lad :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:23 pm

:ayatollah:

because, i will tell you what i heard, bit of tongue in cheek, on saturday. at the players doo, there will be no awards given out :roll: so. if your all voting for mc naughton to be player of the season,,, like i am, and we do go in the play-offs. and say,,, mc phail scores a 30 yarder, in the play-off final, votes will change :roll:

fully deserved,and fully worthy of this title :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Never a more fitting winner, effort, skill, temperament, loyalty....the list goes on well done Super Kev....first name on the team sheet next year..................in the Premiership!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Dange on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 pm

ninianblue wrote:because, i will tell you what i heard, bit of tongue in cheek, on saturday. at the players doo, there will be no awards given out :roll: so. if your all voting for mc naughton to be player of the season,,, like i am, and we do go in the play-offs. and say,,, mc phail scores a 30 yarder, in the play-off final, votes will change :roll:

He has received the award tonight, so I don't know what you're on about.

Heaton won Young player of the year.

This is the fans event and the votes have already been cast, they can't very well take the awards off them now :roll:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Claire wrote:
ninianblue wrote:because, i will tell you what i heard, bit of tongue in cheek, on saturday. at the players doo, there will be no awards given out :roll: so. if your all voting for mc naughton to be player of the season,,, like i am, and we do go in the play-offs. and say,,, mc phail scores a 30 yarder, in the play-off final, votes will change :roll:

This is the fans event and the votes have already been cast, they can't very well take the awards off them now :roll:

As much as I drank I do remember the Nemesis! :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Our most consistent player this season, and deserved to win :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:31 pm

This is the fans event and the votes have already been cast, they can't very well take the awards off them now :roll:[/quote]
claire, im mixed up with all my days, with these bank holidays,, sorry ,

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Go Kev!! well deserved

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Claire wrote:Kev won player of the year apparently :ayatollah:

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 69,00.html :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Super Kev well deserved :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:36 pm

I want silver hair too....

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:54 pm

why you take your pic down claire was nice to see on here :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:37 am

Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:32 am

Fair enough....certainly most consistent :ayatollah:

By the way, not sure where you been, but welcome back Claire :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:06 am

Won by the player that should've won it, well done Super Kev.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:18 am

What is it with the people in this part of the Country it was only a Welshman that was ever gonna win it :lol: oh hang on he is Scotish :o what is it with people in this part of the Country they was never gonna give it to an Englishman :lol: oh but Heaton won young player of the year :o what is it with the People in this part of the Country when they still think Colin Wanker is a better manager than ME !!:lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 am

Gezza wrote:I want silver hair too....

I have :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:21 am

I was there last night and it was a very good night,he was rightly voted player of the year as he has been outstanding,all the players were in good spirit and seemed full of confidence for the next 2 games but i was a bit dissapointed with Dave Jones (even if he did catch me when i fell down the stairs before the event had even started) and Craig Bellamy,as soon as the presentations and speeches finished they shot off(within seconds)while all the other players stayed and had a chat with fans and had photos and signed autugraphs,good night in all,very well organised so Vince Alm deserves alot of credit

Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:15 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:

why you take your pic down claire was nice to see on here :ayatollah:

:lol: Thanks. Can't have it on here now I'm teaching!

Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

Fair enough....certainly most consistent :ayatollah:

By the way, not sure where you been, but welcome back Claire :ayatollah:

Thanks Sven. I just needed a break from here. I'm back now though :D

Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What is it with the people in this part of the Country it was only a Welshman that was ever gonna win it :lol: oh hang on he is Scotish :o what is it with people in this part of the Country they was never gonna give it to an Englishman :lol: oh but Heaton won young player of the year :o what is it with the People in this part of the Country when they still think Colin Wanker is a better manager than ME !!:lol: :lol:

at least kienan didnt win anything nukes! ;) :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:38 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:What is it with the people in this part of the Country it was only a Welshman that was ever gonna win it :lol: oh hang on he is Scotish :o what is it with people in this part of the Country they was never gonna give it to an Englishman :lol: oh but Heaton won young player of the year :o what is it with the People in this part of the Country when they still think Colin Wanker is a better manager than ME !!:lol: :lol:

at least kienan didnt win anything nukes! ;) :lol:

Ha ha you would of been up in arms had he won Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: KIENAN !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: