Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we were in QPR's shoes....

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 pm

We would have every other club's fans in the championship baying for us to be demoted or even kicked out of the league!!

I feel sorry for Stan and the other genuine QPR fans who come on this board and so hope we get 2nd place through our own efforts and then what will be will be.

Re: If we were in QPR's shoes....

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:03 pm

billy ronson wrote:We would have every other club's fans in the championship baying for us to be demoted or even kicked out of the league!!

I feel sorry for Stan and the other genuine QPR fans who come on this board and so hope we get 2nd place through our own efforts and then what will be will be.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Well its not us its QPR so we cant think like that because we are an HONEST club ;) ;) ;) Surely as a city fan you wont mind how we get to the dream land?? I would defo prefer by our own merit however if this doesnt happen and we get promoted are you going to be complaining??????????? :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:08 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Well its not us its QPR so we cant think like that because we are an HONEST club ;) ;) ;) Surely as a city fan you wont mind how we get to the dream land?? I would defo prefer by our own merit however if this doesnt happen and we get promoted are you going to be complaining??????????? :ayatollah:

i agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 pm

No I won't be complaining ! I have followed City for 40 years and don't want another summer feeling like I did last year!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Great well lets hope this happens, 33 years myself and lets hope that this is our year!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:19 pm

I feel bad for them (the fans) too, but I don't remember too much sympathy for 'us the fans' when Cardiff weren't paying tax bills last season like it was anything to do with us.