Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swap or not Stan ?

Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 am

Just about every angle re charges against QPR has been covered and I've read most of it but I'm just left with this thought.

If you(Stan)were to offer me a swap right now,i.e.Cardiff to be 5 points clear with 2 games to play and those charges hanging over our heads in return for QPR taking our position,would I take it..............................(thinking)........................................................................................................................................................................................No chance...............................Would I take it if I were a QPR fan..................................................................................I might you know.

Just another thought.How many others on here would do that swap right now?

Re: Swap or not Stan ?

Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:05 am

Seeing as QPR wont be deducted any points, yeah I'd take it.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:13 am

yes i`d take the swap! ... cause even if they are in the play-offs they`d piss it!

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:53 am

AHERNE wrote:yes i`d take the swap! ... cause even if they are in the play-offs they`d piss it!

They should piss it but i would not bet on it, play offs are a lottery and the best team rarely wins them, they are not playing at there best at the moment so i dont think anyone would be a pushover for them over two legs.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:01 am

Yes they should piss the Play-offs, but look at last year, did anybody think Blackpool would win the Play-offs :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:04 am

blue nile wrote:Yes they should piss the Play-offs, but look at last year, did anybody think Blackpool would win the Play-offs :ayatollah:

yes i did cause they were playing us lot :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:05 am

RFMH wrote:Seeing as QPR wont be deducted any points, yeah I'd take it.

Stan i admire your confidence about QPR not getting any points deducted , but as you know, the powers that be in football are so f**cking unpredictable , so anything could happen, my opinion is, you will get 15pts deducted, thats just my opinion though :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:07 am

AHERNE wrote:
blue nile wrote:Yes they should piss the Play-offs, but look at last year, did anybody think Blackpool would win the Play-offs :ayatollah:

yes i did cause they were playing us lot :lol:

Naughty :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:27 am

blue nile wrote:

Stan i admire your confidence about QPR not getting any points deducted , but as you know, the powers that be in football are so f**cking unpredictable , so anything could happen, my opinion is, you will get 15pts deducted, thats just my opinion though :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My names not stan :O

Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:02 pm

RFMH wrote:
blue nile wrote:

My names not stan :O

Sorry JT, my mistake, must be Stan's on here so much i got confused :oops: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:14 pm

You must have Stanitus :P :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:15 pm

RFMH wrote:You must have Stanitus :P :ayatollah: :lol:

I think i must have :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: