Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Most important week in our history.........

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:43 am

By 2.45pm next saturday we will know whether we have made it to the promised land without the need for the playoffs. This is more nerve racking than the week leading upto the playoff final.......

I dont want us being remembered as the team who finished 3rd and goes up via points deduction. I want us going up finishing 2nd and fully deserving our place in the premier league. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE CAN STILL DO IT with a week to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS

Re: Most important week in our history.........

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:52 am

piroteczz wrote:By 2.45pm next saturday we will know whether we have made it to the promised land without the need for the playoffs. This is more nerve racking than the week leading upto the playoff final.......

I dont want us being remembered as the team who finished 3rd and goes up via points deduction. I want us going up finishing 2nd and fully deserving our place in the premier league. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE CAN STILL DO IT with a week to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS

If our players and DJ want it badly enough, we can do it - with a little help from Portsmouth and Coventry.

One hopes that it is in these final games, that we will see a certain Cardiff boy's real worth - as a leader and inspiration to his fellow players. On this, recent games should give us confidence......

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:38 am

COME ON THE CITY......BLOOOOOOOOOBIRDS
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:29 am

Agreed but if we go up we go up whatever way we do it blue army :ayatollah: