Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO ANNIS RE NINIAN PUB

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:07 am

Hiya Chief glad you had a great holiday :ayatollah: can you please have a word with the landlord of the Ninian pub and ask if he can have glasses returned instead of those shitty plastic flimsy cups.
I know other pubs in Canton use glasses and to be honest when was the last trouble in the Ninian ? Even if the police request it why can't they use the more sturdy plastic ones.
What I object to ifi have to pay £3 a pint I want to enjoy it in a glass otherwise I might justsave some money-and buysome from Tesco and sit outside and drink it out of the can.

Re: FAO ANNIN RE NINIAN PUB

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 am

As I said before I totally agree Chief, Last Saturday I popped into Kiwis and the beer was good and cheap :D served in glasses.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:21 am

It does in the Centre Chief. Will start there on Monday :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:24 am

Dont go there, if enough people boycot the place they might start using glass pints again, you cant enjoy a pint out of a plastic glass,i dont know the real reason so perhaps the police have told them to use plastic because its the nearest pub to the ground, but the canton rugby is close they dont use plastic glasses.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:42 pm

evans above wrote:Dont go there, if enough people boycot the place they might start using glass pints again, you cant enjoy a pint out of a plastic glass,i dont know the real reason so perhaps the police have told them to use plastic because its the nearest pub to the ground, but the canton rugby is close they dont use plastic glasses.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: What street is that in Chief ?

Sun May 01, 2011 8:11 am

Steve, See you in the Ninian tomorrrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 6:36 pm

why dont you take a pint glass with you and leave it behind the bar :?: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 6:47 pm

More bar staff on match day would be more important, loads walked out 2 weeks ago, and I nearly died of furry mouth syndrome by the time I got served! Big improvement over last year with Friendly staff just not enough of em!!! :old: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Hiya Chief glad you had a great holiday :ayatollah: can you please have a word with the landlord of the Ninian pub and ask if he can have glasses returned instead of those shitty plastic flimsy cups.
I know other pubs in Canton use glasses and to be honest when was the last trouble in the Ninian ? Even if the police request it why can't they use the more sturdy plastic ones.
What I object to ifi have to pay £3 a pint I want to enjoy it in a glass otherwise I might justsave some money-and buysome from Tesco and sit outside and drink it out of the can.

met you briefly in ninian after qpr game.and plastic glasses should be banned.its bad enough the price of a drink.the liberal club in canton is an excellent drinking place. :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 7:25 pm

there had to be something to moan about :D bring your own glass nukes!! :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:26 pm

I see plastics tomorrow .

Sun May 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Mystic Meg wrote:I see plastics tomorrow .

:lol: