Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on millwall

Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:11 am

If we end up in the dreaded play offs who would fancy playing millwall instead of forest or burnley, i know there are no easy games over two legs as we proved last year, but i would rather play millwall more than any one else, i know we always beat leeds so they would not be bad , :ayatollah: but you get the feeling they would be due a win against us what does everyone else think

Re: Come on millwall

Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 am

evans above wrote:If we end up in the dreaded play offs who would fancy playing millwall instead of forest or burnley, i know there are no easy games over two legs as we proved last year, but i would rather play millwall more than any one else, i know we always beat leeds so they would not be bad , :ayatollah: but you get the feeling they would be due a win against us what does everyone else think

Mmm, difficult one this, the last thing we want is to have to play a team on a run (like ferking Blackpool last season) If Meeewaaaaal make the play-off then they will be the team in form. The other side of the coin is. if the jacks win their last two games and us an the budgies cock up then the jacks could still go up as runners up (or even Champions if QPR get slammed) My head hurts thinking about all the if's and maybe's. :( :o :D

So on that basis a 0-0 draw with a few sendings off would be nice. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Come on millwall

Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 am

No deffo millwall win for me the jacks wont be able to catch us then, i know it doesnt change things in the play offs but i dont want them to get more points than us