Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST BACK FROM THE VALE

Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:18 pm

All the guys were in training today, Not a lot I can say really, DJ has has his knee clean out , it was fully strapped up.
The guy run around the ground twice then a little run bust run walk, a few times, then 4 player on the outside 2 in the middle and the guys in the middle had to try stop them pass the ball. After about 20 mins of that , they had a full 20mins each way game, all the 1st team strikers chops Jay and Bellers whits ,sorry cant remember the full sides , but they had to score pass our first team defenders, After that its was the end of the training , Bellers was as good as ever with the kids, and chops was his self would just say Hi that's it. Hudson Kev and Jay were really great, Kienan is really nice guy also, My little son 4 was kicking the ball with him and he was great with Iolo. Then super Kev remember Iolo come over to say hi and to Autograph the photo he had with him from last week. As did Hudson and DJ Bellers autograph all 3 photos and was asking Iolo what his best player was, and what team he like the best , big smile on Craigs face when Iolo told hi you are.
Sorry not much I can really say about it all, I think it was just a work out to get them running and there hearts pumping.
Lets hope they will do there talking on Monday. :ayatollah:

Re: JUST BACK FROM THE VALE

Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Cheers Roy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Croeso welcome

Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:59 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:All the guys were in training today, Not a lot I can say really, DJ has has his knee clean out , it was fully strapped up.
The guy run around the ground twice then a little run bust run walk, a few times, then 4 player on the outside 2 in the middle and the guys in the middle had to try stop them pass the ball. After about 20 mins of that , they had a full 20mins each way game, all the 1st team strikers chops Jay and Bellers whits ,sorry cant remember the full sides , but they had to score pass our first team defenders, After that its was the end of the training , Bellers was as good as ever with the kids, and chops was his self would just say Hi that's it. Hudson Kev and Jay were really great, Kienan is really nice guy also, My little son 4 was kicking the ball with him and he was great with Iolo. Then super Kev remember Iolo come over to say hi and to Autograph the photo he had with him from last week. As did Hudson and DJ Bellers autograph all 3 photos and was asking Iolo what his best player was, and what team he like the best , big smile on Craigs face when Iolo told hi you are.
Sorry not much I can really say about it all, I think it was just a work out to get them running and there hearts pumping.

The team will do the talking on Monday I've no doubt about it I really think they are ready for the next 7 days.

Interesting that DJ got involved he really seems to be a different man in these last few weeks and thats a good thing.

We are going to get promoted this season I've got absolutely no doubt and thats credit to everyone involved. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:36 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:All the guys were in training today, Not a lot I can say really, DJ has has his knee clean out , it was fully strapped up.

whats koumas like? i have 2 shirts i need signing and his is the only autograph i need! is it worth me driving down?

Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:40 pm

AHERNE wrote:

whats koumas like? i have 2 shirts i need signing and his is the only autograph i need! is it worth me driving down?

Hes cool , he will do that for you, Chops is the only one that wont say much

Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:50 pm

castleblue wrote:Interesting that DJ got involved he really seems to be a different man in these last few weeks and thats a good thing.

You should start a thread about that Castle, it would be very interesting to see who agrees?

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
castleblue wrote:Interesting that DJ got involved he really seems to be a different man in these last few weeks and thats a good thing.

You should start a thread about that Castle, it would be very interesting to see who agrees?

Dont really know what you mean by DJ getting involved ? ,today he sat on a cold box for a long time, and shouted from there ,he had his leg straped up as he just had an op on his knee to clean it out. But the last time I was there he was shouting like hell at them, but not so much today.