Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I WILL SAY IT ONLY ONCE "

Sun May 01, 2011 10:51 am

Its like a school play ground with all the telling tales and folk getting upset over words on a screen......come on chaps, lighten up :D

Sun May 01, 2011 11:04 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Tony, but do you agree, we need posters like Stan from other Clubs on here, yesterdays posts some were saying this is a Cardiff city forum just for us Hmm, I think not.

I have never said we shouldn't have posters from other clubs and they are an asset if they come with the right attitude. I don't deny Stan the chance to defend his club on here, but what I do object to is when AAMB posters offer a different perspective (backed up with evidence) they get called embarrassing (and worse) on their own board.

Stan has really pushed the boundaries as the debate has raged over the past couple of days mainly due to his club being in the shit through their own doing not ours, but he has amazingly made himself and QPR seem like the victims and us the perpetrators.

That kind of behaviour is no good to anyone and those who work hard to supply information for the debates will simply get pissed off and not bother again.

And in fairness, I'm sure our fans on QPR forums would do the same.

I'm sure our fans would blindly defend the club if we were in the same situation.

Look, Stan hasn't answered some questions - well, basically, so what? He doesn't have to. He's the freedom to reply to whatever posts he feels like.

Some posts have been embarassing - people openly calling for points deduction not because it would be the right thing to do, merely out of self interest for ourselves. That's pretty embarassing imo.

At the end of the day, Stan's not that abusive a poster. As for others not wanting to info, well, I'd very much doubt that tbh. After all, he's "not one of us", but a welcome visitor. Hardly like City fans would be driven off by a QPR fan...

Sun May 01, 2011 1:01 pm

The Independent wrote:COME ON YOU IRONS !!!

steve day i presume! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: