Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAS TO BE QUOTE OF YEAR

Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:47 pm

I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS QUOTE BY BELLERS, he said , THIS IS MY CLUB ,THESE ARE MY PEOPLE THIS IS OUR DREAM! :ayatollah:

Re: HAS TO BE QUOTE OF YEAR

Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Gave me goosebumps.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Love it ! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:40 pm

And after meeting him and having a long chat with him, i can confirm he means what he says, the man is 100% committed to the club the fans and the area he comes from, he really is passionate about playing his part and making a difference. I thought his head would be up his own arse and i could't have been more wrong,top bloke.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:45 pm

BigGwynram wrote:And after meeting him and having a long chat with him, i can confirm he means what he says, the man is 100% committed to the club the fans and the area he comes from, he really is passionate about playing his part and making a difference. I thought his head would be up his own arse and i could't have been more wrong,top bloke.

Yer he is always the same when I see him at the training ground, and 1or2 of the other players could learn a lot from him as far as public relations are concerned.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:50 pm

BigGwynram wrote:And after meeting him and having a long chat with him, i can confirm he means what he says, the man is 100% committed to the club the fans and the area he comes from, he really is passionate about playing his part and making a difference. I thought his head would be up his own arse and i could't have been more wrong,top bloke.

Guess the video worked mate ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:00 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Yer he is always the same when I see him at the training ground, and 1or2 of the other players could learn a lot from him as far as public relations are concerned.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:33 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Guess the video worked mate ;) :ayatollah:

Anything with true passion, and his ambition to get a Welsh club into the top will always work for me.
Cardiff City is My club , but I would love to see the Swans or any other Welsh club up there also.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:55 pm

tell you what, everyone is going to be so pumped up for the boro game, can't wait. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:19 pm

He always gives 110% Gwyn ;)

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:29 pm

is there a link anywhere where i can watch the interview ?

:ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:31 pm

is there a link guys ? :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 7:59 am

It was on Cardiff City Player , a video after an interview if I remember right. you have to have Cardiff City player to watch it sorry

Sun May 01, 2011 8:12 am

Winston Churchill eat yur heart out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 8:45 am

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:He always gives 110% Gwyn ;)

Now don't start me off on my pet hate, will someone tell me how you can give 110%. Lol

Sun May 01, 2011 11:27 am

BigGwynram wrote:

Now don't start me off on my pet hate, will someone tell me how you can give 110%. Lol

Lol, knew you'd appreciate that one mate :)

Sun May 01, 2011 11:34 am

welshcitydragon wrote:It was on Cardiff City Player , a video after an interview if I remember right. you have to have Cardiff City player to watch it sorry

just dont do it again haha joking mate :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 11:35 am

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Lol, knew you'd appreciate that one mate :)

i think if you can get inside a dream from another dream like inception :lol: