Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sheffield United - Hilarious

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Just come back from working the away end at Bramall Lane as Barnsley relegated the shit of Sheffield today.

Suffice it to say I was singing along with a few of the Barnsley chants and they drank us dry. :lol:

Hopefully next season we will be mid table and safe by this time (in the Premier League of course) and we can have the end of season parties of old. I miss them.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Sheffield United - Hilarious

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:10 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Just come back from working the away end at Bramall Lane as Barnsley relegated the shit of Sheffield today.

Suffice it to say I was singing along with a few of the Barnsley chants and they drank us dry. :lol:

Hopefully next season we will be mid table and safe by this time (in the Premier League of course) and we can have the end of season parties of old. I miss them.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

I would love to celebrate like the old days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Mid 80s was the last time I celelbrated like that.

Only been back or near the Uk for the last 3 seasons. A play off miss, play off final lose and this seasons whatever it will be. I just fancy a mid table finish and i deserve it to be in the premiership.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Bakedalasker wrote: i deserve it to be in the premiership.

You definitely do Ian and tbf I think most of us long suffering Bluebirds do :lol: :ayatollah: