Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Burnley next saturday

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Anyone know how many we''ve sold? :ayatollah:

Re: Burnley next saturday

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:56 pm

i heard 2600, lots waiting on the outcome of mondays game i spose, we got 4000 so its looking likely to sell out

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:15 pm

I was told today there's a 1000 left.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Sounds good,i think we'll sell out,cheers boys :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:43 pm

i hate this "people are waiting to see what the outcome is" regarding our games....they should be sold out no matter what, course theres been loads sold and theres a week left but our fans should be snapping the tickets up straight away regardless if we were in autos or in 6th place.
btw i wasn't having a go at the above poster...just seen that sentence used a lot. :D :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:49 pm

lewis91 wrote:i hate this "people are waiting to see what the outcome is" regarding our games....they should be sold out no matter what, course theres been loads sold and theres a week left but our fans should be snapping the tickets up straight away regardless if we were in autos or in 6th place.
btw i wasn't having a go at the above poster...just seen that sentence used a lot. :D :ayatollah:

Yeh i know wot u mean pal,its goin 2 be a crazy day i think

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
lewis91 wrote:i hate this "people are waiting to see what the outcome is" regarding our games....they should be sold out no matter what, course theres been loads sold and theres a week left but our fans should be snapping the tickets up straight away regardless if we were in autos or in 6th place.

Yeh i know wot u mean pal,its goin 2 be a crazy day i think

:lol: :lol: i don't usually moan honest lol, great day especially with the forum bus as smurfs! BLUEARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Ive got my ticket already :ayatollah: :ayatollah: but I'm just wondering if there are any left when will they be open to just ambassadors/season ticket holders ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:22 pm

WE SHOULD SELL THE FULL ALLOCATION NOW, NO FAN SHOULD WAIT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WE SHOULD SELL THE FULL ALLOCATION NOW, NO FAN SHOULD WAIT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Our fans should be making an effort to go and support the team no matter what.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WE SHOULD SELL THE FULL ALLOCATION NOW, NO FAN SHOULD WAIT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I can see why people are waiting though. Potentially another three games, and they won't be cheap either.

On one hand people don't want to regret not going, on the other some probably think they can't afford 4 potential games.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:51 pm

PtB wrote:

I can see why people are waiting though. Potentially another three games, and they won't be cheap either.

On one hand people don't want to regret not going, on the other some probably think they can't afford 4 potential games.

I have robbed a bank no chance of missing last game of what is going to be the ultimate game :D

then i gotta go rob another bank for me prawn sarnies next season :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:52 pm

theres rules on these tickets you gotta have been to 2 away if there were no rules i reckon theyd be gone by now.

Sun May 01, 2011 12:50 pm

ive got my tickets for burnley but if we lose on monday and norwich win, i MIGHT not go! .... the reason being that i`ll need to keep my money for play-off games and a trip to wembley for me and my son! ... wish i could go everywhere watching city play but life just isnt about football and bills need to be paid! .... BUT WE WILL WIN MONDAY, SO I WILL BE THERE!

Sun May 01, 2011 10:21 pm

2 Tickets in my hot sweaty hands for me and my bro....

Sun May 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Casual wrote:3100

correct, 900 to go on sale tomorrow for ST's and away members who qualify with 2 away games

Sun May 01, 2011 11:05 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
Casual wrote:3100

correct, 900 to go on sale tomorrow for ST's and away members who qualify with 2 away games

I got mine last week online.......system wasn't foolproof!!!