Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO 'The Ledleys'

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Haven't read the echo stuff, but tell your boy he's found his level playing in the shitty two team north of the border league. He couldn't get in our side now, feeling a bit home sick is he? He chose it for the money, so he has to lump it. Money talks and he listened.

Dont want him back.

Re: FAO 'The Ledleys'

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:50 pm

WHAT ALOAD OF BOLLOCKS.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Joe made a mistake going to Celtic that's for sure, but I always liked him because he was a committed player (on the pitch any way) and he really wanted that PO Final win last May I presume so he could stay and play in the PL.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:53 pm

The Independent wrote:WHAT ALOAD OF BOLLOCKS.

Why ?

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:20 pm

obvious. your just blind.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 pm

What a stupid post :roll:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:36 pm

What a horrible, sad, pathetic little man you are. You may not agree with how Ledley left (although I'm sure you don't know 100% what exactly happened between him and the club) but how dare you fetch his family into it! If you got a problem with how he left, then by all means, rant on a message board, but don't post a thread for the sole purpose of abusing their son for their benefit.

How would you like it if someone slagged your family off and posted a thread labelled FAO Rita Pidsdale?

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:39 pm

dont know why we even talk about him on here. vastly overated maybe because hes from cardiff.. local boy and all that shit.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Get off his dick, son.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:Haven't read the echo stuff, but tell your boy he's found his level playing in the shitty two team north of the border league. He couldn't get in our side now, feeling a bit home sick is he? He chose it for the money, so he has to lump it. Money talks and he listened.

Dont want him back.

i dont understand why he wouldve wanted to go to celtic, and if i were in his position then i definitely couldnt have left my home town club for a team in the SPL like he did, but i guess its up to him at the end of the day

definitely wouldnt want him back though, cos i agree that he wouldnt get in our team now

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:48 pm

What did we offer him, £11,000 pw. What are Celtic giving him £29,000. It is not difficult to work out.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:What did we offer him, £11,000 pw. What are Celtic giving him £29,000. It is not difficult to work out.

youre probably spot on, unfortunately

no way he's worth that kinda money though

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Such a fickle bunch of fans at Cardiff City.

It's not hard to go from hero to Zero at Cardiff City.

Good luck Joe - don't come back, they not worthy of your imense talent and dedication.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:53 pm

The Independent wrote:Such a fickle bunch of fans at Cardiff City.

Good luck Joe - don't come back, they not worthy of your imense talent and dedication.

i agree, good luck

i wouldnt want him back simply because i think we could get better players than him, no other reason

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:53 pm

DONT make out its the whole of the cardiff following

it is a few idiots who obviously are jealous of him using his head and YES going with the money and where he would play

I liked Joe at cardiff and still follow how he does in Scotland

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:55 pm

are you real, celtic offered him champions league & way over double what risdale offerd him, good luck to the boy just trying to do the best for his family!!

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:57 pm

This makes me thank joe foe everthing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wGSU011rSs. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .ID WELCOME JOE BACK IN A HEART BEAT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:59 pm

brewer918 wrote:are you real, celtic offered him champions league & way over double what risdale offerd him, good luck to the boy just trying to do the best for his family!!

never once questioned this wasnt the best decision for him

just personally, as a Cardiff fan, having the chance to play for home club and hopefully one day in the Premiership would mean way more to me than the money or the off chance of qualifying for the champs league and prob going out in the group stages if not earlier

thats just me personally

i genuinely mean it when i say good luck to him, cos he did show real commitment and passion while he was here

like i say, the only reason i wouldnt take him back here is simply because i think (especially if we go up) we could get a higher calibre of player, i dont think Joe is good enough for the Premier League, in my opinion

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:01 pm

One trick pony yes, immense talent, do'nt make me laugh.

Sun May 01, 2011 9:09 am

To be honest I don't think you need him. Whenever we came up against you I always considered Ledley to be one of your weak links. You'd think a hometown boy who'd been at a club since age 7 or 8 would show more fight in the derby games we had but he got outfought in every single one.

Sun May 01, 2011 9:59 am

Of course money talks. He was having a child and being offered 25k a week.

Don't tell me you wouldn't accept that offer, of course you would.

He isn't good enough to fit back into our squad now - especially if we're in the Premiership next season. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't accept him back.