Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Stuart Fleetwood "

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:33 pm

I went to watch Hereford today he got the goal to keep them up and also won player of the year..if anyone is intrested in ex players :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "Stuart Fleetwood "

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:35 pm

I signed him for Clydebank in Football Manager and he won me the league 3 years in a row :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:35 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Another good prospect for us he was until he started to hit the booze on a regular basis. :roll:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:20 am

Let's see how he fairs in the Championship next season...

Sun May 01, 2011 9:25 am

At one time he was ahead of Cameron Jerome in the pecking order stakes.

Just shows the fine line between success and relative failure.

Sun May 01, 2011 9:34 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:At one time he was ahead of Cameron Jerome in the pecking order stakes.

Just shows the fine line between success and relative failure.

It is amazing isn't it. I remember when he made his debut and I thought 'this lad has got something'. However, we then released him shortly after and it was rumoured he had taken the wrong turn with his lifestyle.

Hereford fans love him and they get offended when I've said in the past that he's League One at best. Anyway, no matter whether he's Premiership, Championship, League One or League Two, it's nice to see a Cardiff lad doing something positive in the Football League. I still have pride when I see the likes of Joe Jacobson and Byron Anthony playing! :ayatollah: