Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on guys lets forget abo qpr

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:37 pm

And worry about cardiff i admitt i was hopeing for them to be deducted points an we go up but deep down we all no thats not going to happen were setting ourselves up for disapointment so let forget about them and concerntrate on cardiff get behind the team on minday hope norwich drop points and go up on our own merit then lets see what the f.a have to say about the possibility of a welsh team going up auto and the other possibly in playoffs let show those english twats whos boss and make cardiff city a dominant force in football because the f.a wont like it you can garuntee that if leeds were in our position qpr probably would have been docked points but i feel their worried about getting egg on their face and havin 2 WELSH clubs in the english premier leauge .

Re: Come on guys lets forget abo qpr

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:38 pm

LETS GET PROMOTED BY WINNING OUR GAMES and EARNING IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:39 pm

WE HAVE MASSIVE GAME MONDAY LETS DO ARE JOB GET ON WITH IT 3 POINTS PUT PRESSURE ON NORWICH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:39 pm

well said m8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Lets not worry about nothing.only 6 points and hope norwich slip up.PLAY UP POMPEY FFS :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:46 pm

So So loooking forward to Monday's game. Let's get the much needed 3 points against Middlesborough :ayatollah:

Lets get the atmoshere going like the QPR match, even the family stand is getting more vocal :shock:

Go on the boys make us proud. :)

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:LETS GET PROMOTED BY WINNING OUR GAMES and EARNING IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This ^^^^

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:And worry about cardiff i admitt i was hopeing for them to be deducted points an we go up but deep down we all no thats not going to happen were setting ourselves up for disapointment so let forget about them and concerntrate on cardiff get behind the team on minday hope norwich drop points and go up on our own merit then lets see what the f.a have to say about the possibility of a welsh team going up auto and the other possibly in playoffs let show those english twats whos boss and make cardiff city a dominant force in football because the f.a wont like it you can garuntee that if leeds were in our position qpr probably would have been docked points but i feel their worried about getting egg on their face and havin 2 WELSH clubs in the english premier leauge .

Do you sincerely believe that the FA don't want any Welsh sides in the PL? I personally feel that they would be beside themselves with joy and would be part of their secret plans to try and get the odd couple of Scottish teams in, an I don't mean Berwick Rangers and Clyde!