Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Player of the year for last season – PETER WITTINGHAM

This season now

CCSC Young player of the year – TOM HEATON

CCMB Magic moment of the season – BELLAMY GOAL V DONNY

CCSC & CCST most determined player – SUPER KEV

Most MOTM awards as voted by fans – CHRIS BURKE

1927 club, Goal of the season - BELLAMY V JACKS
Although Bellamy admitted that WItts goal V Barnsley was a lot better, but it wasn’t in a derby so he deserved it.

CCSC Player of the season – SUPER KEV (2nd Hudson)
Can I say every fan stood up to applauded, the only player to stand up and applause was Jason Brown.

AAMB should have a table and awards next season!!!!

Firstly massive thanks to Mr Alm and Mr Morris for putting on a great evening and thanks to the players and management for making an appearance, they don’t have to but did (except JK)

I will however say I was disappointed with some of the “names” making a very sharp exit. The fans were very well behaved, didn’t approach the players before or during food which of course shows manners but in my opinion they should return the favour and stay for at least 30mins after food to sign/have photos, its not much to ask considering. I know people say we have a game Monday but if we are assuming they didn’t go out after then im still sure they could have spared 30mins as others mentioned below did.

Club and team captains Bellamy and Hudson especially should have stayed but I think thats the quickest ive ever een Hudson move. Darren Purse in previous years was a glowing example of a real captain staying to the end and talking and genuinely enjoying chatting and interacting with fans.

First time I have met TG and can say what a nice person, I asked for a photo which was no problem, he then invited my brother and sister to have a photo with him (rather than them ask), simple thing but such a nice touch from what seems a very nice, genuine and honest guy.

Also special mention to Keinan, Gypes, who stayed a while, Tom Heaton and Super Kev both about for ages and happy to have some banter. As was Chris Burke who is a genuinely nice guy, I asked he if he would be here next season and he seemed very keen and I got the impression he would be. Sorry if i missed out other players who stayed.

I dont want this to seem like a negative report as it was a very good night with a very positive feel about it :ayatollah:

Also the young academy lads who have just signed pro deals Jarvis and Evans (I think?) both stayed for a ages, and what nice polite young lads.

All in all a brilliant night, got very drunk had great company with a lot of city fans oh and bought a Wales and CCFC signed framed Ramsey tops for £400 :o lol

Re: PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARDS (update)

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:54 pm

If that's true about Hudson, well that is surprising :o

He's normally very good !

Re: PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARDS (update)

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm

yes I agree, I expect Bellers to maybe shoot off but I got the impression Hudson took a lot of pride in his role but after the meals he was gone. He surprised me more than anyone.