Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The wife she aint Blonde she is MS Blonde

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Took the Dog out for a walk this Morning and when i got back The MRS had let some tw*t from Plaid Cymru put a load of there Signs up around our Garden. WTF :o :o :o I said why did you let them do that for ? She said he asked nicely so she couldn't say no :shock: I told her they are anti Nuclear and wants me out of a job !! She said well she didn't know and she said "Dont blame me blame the M.S :lol: :lol: :lol: I told her i was taking them down and she said don't do that in case he came back :o :o f**k that i said i aint having that shit in my Garden and she said if that comes down she aint going down!! so what was i supposed to do Well i tell you i ripped those f*cking signs down and this evening i had a knock on the door by some tree hugging Plaid guy wanting to know why i took em down ? And boy did i tell him but he said Plaid was Pro Nuclear and they supported a new power station at Wylfa !! Well yes i said yes you had to in Anglesea as if they didn't they would of been kicked off the Island but in general Policy you wanted renewable energy and Nuclear wasn't one of them. He asked if he could put his signs back up and i laughed at him so he fecked off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: The wife she aint Blonde she is MS Blonde

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:22 pm

i reckon Plaid might do a good job, get a protest going they'll fully support nuclear, sheriff :D :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:i reckon Plaid might do a good job, get a protest going they'll fully support nuclear, sheriff :D :ayatollah:

Feck em and there signs Chuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:i reckon Plaid might do a good job, get a protest going they'll fully support nuclear, sheriff :D :ayatollah:

id prefer Plaid signs than Tories :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I told Cath if she really objected to me taking those signs down i would cover them with BNP ones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:34 pm

haha bet that didnt go down well :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:haha bet that didnt go down well :lol: :ayatollah:

No neither did she :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:haha bet that didnt go down well :lol: :ayatollah:

No neither did she :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 11:07 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Good luck in politics then if you think Plaid would do a better job than the conservaties.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:13 am

the tories have pissed on wales and made unemployment rise even more. and i cant believe people voted for them.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:18 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:the tories have pissed on wales and made unemployment rise even more. and i cant believe people voted for them.

And you honestly believe unemployment wouldn't have risen under Labour or Plaid's leadership?

Sun May 01, 2011 11:19 am

chris_ccfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:the tories have pissed on wales and made unemployment rise even more. and i cant believe people voted for them.

And you honestly believe unemployment wouldn't have risen under Labour or Plaid's leadership?

labour wouldve done better :roll: free stuff under labour :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 11:21 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

labour wouldve done better :roll: free stuff under labour :lol:

Labour is the reason we are in the shit.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:22 am

nope the banks are the reason we're in the shit

Sun May 01, 2011 11:26 am

The banks are a major part of the cause, but you are being ignorant if you think it is entirely down to them.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:28 am

chris_ccfc wrote:The banks are a major part of the cause, but you are being ignorant if you think it is entirely down to them.

well nice to see the tories generously letting the bnaks give billions of bonuses for f**k all. cutting jobs in the army, police force etc

Sun May 01, 2011 11:32 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:The banks are a major part of the cause, but you are being ignorant if you think it is entirely down to them.

well nice to see the tories generously letting the bnaks give billions of bonuses for f**k all. cutting jobs in the army, police force etc

That all happened under Labour and to a much larger extent. Labour raked up a monumental amount of debt, the highest in our history. What the feck did you expect the next government to do, spend more? :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 11:33 am

the tories have completely shit on wales when its come to their money saving schemes - i.e scrapping the severn barrage and the rail link to london, to name but a few, which would have had a huge impact on the welsh economy.

who ever voted for the tories need their arses kicked, dont know if plaid would have done any better but they couldnt have done any worse!!

Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

have you forgotten who shut the pits and put thousands upon thousands out of work? f**k the torries!

Sun May 01, 2011 12:47 pm

AHERNE wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

have you forgotten who shut the pits and put thousands upon thousands out of work? f**k the torries!

I wasn't born then but yes I do know what happened and how the Valleys were shafted. Doesn't mean I have to support a political party that has racked up the biggest debt in our history while watching the education standards in Wales drop year after year.

Sun May 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Vote Anarchy Party

Sun May 01, 2011 3:30 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

That all happened under Labour and to a much larger extent. Labour raked up a monumental amount of debt, the highest in our history. What the feck did you expect the next government to do, spend more? :lol:

yes....spending is better than making cuts....the americans done it and its worked :roll: government spends money on sectors. more jobs are created, more tax is payed.

Sun May 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Britain was in a mess when Labour came in, so they had to spend money.

There was a global financial crisis. No matter who was in charge, we would have been affected.

As for now, the Tories are trying to lower the cost of living so that they can create a low paid, production economy for Britain where big buisiness and government get rewarded for the low paid workers toil.

Sun May 01, 2011 3:42 pm

seems scripted to me :D

Sun May 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Feck I'd love to be your loan provider one day with a high interest rate if your idea of reducing debt is to spend more money.

Going by your philosophy we should all go down the bookies and hope we gamble our way to victory :lol:

Ridsdale tried that at our club, and we came so so close to going out of business.

Sun May 01, 2011 4:30 pm

:roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 4:57 pm

SEND THEM TO ME I WILL PUT THERE PLAID CYMRU SIGNS UP FOR THEM , I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE CONS OR LAB STUFF , I WAS GOING TO WIPE MY ASS WITH THEM BUT, YOU CAN HAVE THEM IF YOU WANT , AFTER I USED THEM OR UNUSED ? :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 5:14 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Feck I'd love to be your loan provider one day with a high interest rate if your idea of reducing debt is to spend more money.

Going by your philosophy we should all go down the bookies and hope we gamble our way to victory :lol:

Ridsdale tried that at our club, and we came so so close to going out of business.

If you knew about world economics you would know the best way to recover from a "bust" cycle we are currently in is to line the peoples pockets so they have more to spend in shops/goods/cars etc thus boosting demand, more jobs more production and the result is more income being generated so when you make cut you can do it gradually over time. The tories just cut cut cut which short term works, but long term, as thatcher found out will lead to mass unemployment, poverty and a new government :)

Sun May 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Took the Dog out for a walk this Morning and when i got back The MRS had let some tw*t from Plaid Cymru put a load of there Signs up around our Garden. WTF :o :o :o I said why did you let them do that for ? She said he asked nicely so she couldn't say no :shock: I told her they are anti Nuclear and wants me out of a job !! She said well she didn't know and she said "Dont blame me blame the M.S :lol: :lol: :lol: I told her i was taking them down and she said don't do that in case he came back :o :o f**k that i said i aint having that shit in my Garden and she said if that comes down she aint going down!! so what was i supposed to do Well i tell you i ripped those f*cking signs down and this evening i had a knock on the door by some tree hugging Plaid guy wanting to know why i took em down ? And boy did i tell him but he said Plaid was Pro Nuclear and they supported a new power station at Wylfa !! Well yes i said yes you had to in Anglesea as if they didn't they would of been kicked off the Island but in general Policy you wanted renewable energy and Nuclear wasn't one of them. He asked if he could put his signs back up and i laughed at him so he fecked off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks got it ! great stuff good poster thanks for taking care of it :)

Sun May 01, 2011 5:20 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Feck I'd love to be your loan provider one day with a high interest rate if your idea of reducing debt is to spend more money.

If you knew about world economics you would know the best way to recover from a "bust" cycle we are currently in is to line the peoples pockets so they have more to spend in shops/goods/cars etc thus boosting demand, more jobs more production and the result is more income being generated so when you make cut you can do it gradually over time. The tories just cut cut cut which short term works, but long term, as thatcher found out will lead to mass unemployment, poverty and a new government :)

I think you will find most people prospered enough during the last boom and didn't look after their money wisely. Spending more money does not automatically mean demand is greater. Articles I have read about global economics seem to differ from your opinion.

Are they cutting too much, possibly, but cuts had to be made.