Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The wife she aint Blonde she is MS Blonde

Sun May 01, 2011 9:22 pm

AHERNE wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:the tories have pissed on wales and made unemployment rise even more. and i cant believe people voted for them.

And you honestly believe unemployment wouldn't have risen under Labour or Plaid's leadership?

have you forgotten who shut the pits and put thousands upon thousands out of work? f**k the torries!

Chief yes Maggie fucked the mines the Miners and there jobs i cant disagree with that she was ruthless and vindictive. But lets get one thing right there was another person who really screwed the Miners and was ten times worse and his name is Arthur Scargill. He was and still is a parasite he got the Miners out on strike not for them but for the sole reason to bring down an elected government and i am sorry even if you don't agree with there Policies you cant do that. Where would we be now had he succeeded ? But back to what he did to the Miners he had them out on no pay so the Miners there Wives Kids were starving. whilst he lived in luxury with mountains of food put into his fat belly. When the Miners all lost there jobs he skulked away to live his life of luxury whilst the Miners looked forward to no jobs no hope and very hungry kids. And you Aherne say nothing of this guy, but believe me when this monster goes to his grave i would love to dance on it because he is the most grotesque person imaginable. Yes Thatcher was Evil in her actions but she never pretended to be the Miners Friend.
Oh and if those Plaid signs had stayed they would of ended up on my bonfire :lol:

Re: The wife she aint Blonde she is MS Blonde

Sun May 01, 2011 9:58 pm

i see a no plaid victory