Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF v MIDDLESBORO

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:53 pm

I'm tired of hearing about that other team, lets talk about us.
Both City and Boro have very good runs coming into this game. Boro off the back of two good wins against Hull and Coventry.
Last 10 games:
Cardiff W5 D3 L2 (unbeaten in 8)
Boro W5 D4 L1 (unbeaten in 9)
We've still got the edge with Bellers having hit such a good patch of form. But Boro are safe and are going to be playing with no fear. I predict another nailbiter.

In less than two days we may be second in the league with the knowledge that we just have to go and win at Burnley next weekend. What a trip that would be. Please let it be so :ayatollah:

Re: CARDIFF v MIDDLESBORO

Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 pm

We have done well against teams on a good run this season, Leeds, Watford & leicester spring to mind. 3-0 City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CARDIFF v MIDDLESBORO

Sun May 01, 2011 8:37 am

Please DJ learn from last year and don't tinker with the team now. Hudson & Chopra might be moaning their heads off about not playing, but as we found out last year making changes now is not advisable.

Like many I'm frustrated to hell by Whittingham, but the fact is we get the best out of him if he plays left-wing (as his recent goals prove) and Bellamy as a striker speaks for itself.

Kev and Dekel Keinan have formed an excellent pairing in defence and who begrudge Quinn a starting place?