Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NATO AIRSTRIKES

Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Take out Gadaffi's younger son :ayatollah: Gadaffi you fucker' you're next :ayatollah:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13251570

Re: NATO AIRSTRIKES

Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:17 pm

What a pity,never mind.

Sun May 01, 2011 6:18 am

nuke em all :D

Sun May 01, 2011 6:25 am

Jay may be upset --it was the lad he played football with in Italy.
Still the Gaddafi family are murderers--- Saaid was particularly aggressive.This actually might save lives

Sun May 01, 2011 11:29 am

only downside is the grandchildren died, they couldve had a chance to not be evil murdering dictators.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:37 am

most probably used as a human shield.

Sun May 01, 2011 3:46 pm

dropebluebird wrote:most probably used as a human shield.

yup, its sad really. Also cowardly springs to mind.

Sun May 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Don't believe the hype.....da la la la.

Sun May 01, 2011 3:50 pm

i think it is f**king disgusting that we have murdered young kids yet again! ... if gaddafi`s son was the target then it should of been him they got and not his young kids too! :evil:

Sun May 01, 2011 3:54 pm

AHERNE wrote:i think it is f**king disgusting that we have murdered young kids yet again! ... if gaddafi`s son was the target then it should of been him they got and not his young kids too! :evil:

i agree but they might not have known they were there. It could be properganda from the Libyan government making us feel bad.

Sun May 01, 2011 8:20 pm

And so we should feel bad.....what the f**k are we doing there anyway.....if we're so high and mighty about civilians being killed..maybe we should look at ourselves how many youngsters have been killed this century in south London....maybe they might airstrike Lewisham.