Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SO QPR HEARING WILL PROB BE DELAYED "

Sun May 01, 2011 10:49 am

" SO QPR HEARING WILL PROB BE DELAYED "

SO NOW CAN WE CONCENTRATE ON WINNING ALL OUR GAMES and GO UP BY OUR OWN MERRIT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/QP ... z1L2zMzxEY

Re: " SO QPR HEARING WILL PROB BE DELAYED "

Sun May 01, 2011 10:51 am

Dont believe what you read in the papers Annis.

The FA will not be bullied.

Sun May 01, 2011 10:52 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Dont believe what you read in the papers Annis.

:lol:

Your right Ian, but there is something going on and its not healthy or Honest in My Opinion.

Sun May 01, 2011 10:53 am

Forever Blue wrote:" SO QPR HEARING WILL PROB BE DELAYED "

SO NOW CAN WE CONCENTRATE ON WINNING ALL OUR GAMES and GO UP BY OUR OWN MERRIT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It won't be delayed we are going up as Champions :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 10:55 am

Listen, it wont happen. QPR are champions and we are gonna get second! The F.A at worst will fine QPR 30 plus million and or deduct 10 points from them at the start of their premiership season. Deducting points during this season would cause a whole world of grief for the F.A. and this makes perfectly good sense to them and the trial date confirmed their plans from the outset, there was never going to be a free ride for the 3rd placed team. In a nutshell....GET OVER IT! COME ON CITY!!!!!!!

Sun May 01, 2011 10:57 am

baseboy007 wrote:Listen, it wont happen. QPR are champions and we are gonna get second! The F.A at worst will fine QPR 30 plus million and or deduct 10 points from them at the start of their premiership season. Deducting points during this season would cause a whole world of grief for the F.A. and this makes perfectly good sense to them and the trial date confirmed their plans from the outset, there was never going to be a free ride for the 3rd placed team. In a nutshell....GET OVER IT! COME ON CITY!!!!!!!

Bollox it's nothing to do with next season :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It will be this year or never

Sun May 01, 2011 10:58 am

Too be honest I really couldn't give a toss. It's up to us to clinch automatic promotion and not depend on a points deduction for QPR. Keep the Faith, Norwich will slip up :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 11:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Your right Ian, but there is something going on and its not healthy or Honest in My Opinion.

What is most unhealthy and dishonest if true is the series of leaks coming from the FA especially those reported by Shaun Custis from the Sun on Friday. This can prejudice a fair hearing in the same way as if it was the situation for those Cardiff supporters who got banged up as a result of the violence at Chelsea, that leaks about their guilt was leaked prior to their trials. We have sub-judicy laws in this country for a reason and if they have been broken then this is indeed unfair. Fact is I have read threads from people saying they 'know somebody at the FA and they said.............' on this board, Norwich boards and QPR boards, and if true then all clubs should fear the shoddy processes that the FA put in place to protect clubs in the events of any hearings they may face in the future. it may be with looking bat this journos twitter, smudge1962 I believe, has some more interesting things to say.

And Bakedalasker, you are dead right, don't believe everything you read, unless of course it is the Sun :mrgreen:

And Bakedalasker, I

Sun May 01, 2011 11:04 am

I'm cannot wait for tomorrow night Annis it seems like a lifetime since I 've seen the team play and it's only been a week :lol: nerves I suppose but I honestly believe these next 6 days are going to be the best in all my years watching the club.

On the other matter I would just like to say as long as my arse is still looking downwards, and it is, the hearing on the other matter WILL go ahead. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 11:05 am

baseboy007 wrote:Listen, it wont happen. QPR are champions and we are gonna get second! The F.A at worst will fine QPR 30 plus million and or deduct 10 points from them at the start of their premiership season. Deducting points during this season would cause a whole world of grief for the F.A. and this makes perfectly good sense to them and the trial date confirmed their plans from the outset, there was never going to be a free ride for the 3rd placed team. In a nutshell....GET OVER IT! COME ON CITY!!!!!!!

As you've obviously just got back from your time travelling escapades from next friday, any chance of the euromillions numbers ;)

Sun May 01, 2011 11:08 am

From Facebook

Steph Spear, Wes Ley and Michael Laing like this.

Wes Ley I think you're good enough this Year Chaps, you'll come up one way or another..;)
14 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person

Annis Abraham Jnr Cheers Wes, I really hope so.
14 minutes ago · Like

Wes Ley I hope you do too, that fcuking Premiership needs a good shake up..;) Sadly we're ( West Ham ) going in the other direction, typical..;)
13 minutes ago · Like

Paul Corkrey I very much doubt it will be delayed mate...a decision will be known on Friday...everyone is saying they are guilty but it is up to the people on the tribunal to decide...everyone has an opinion based on speculation, they have the facts and will have to recommend to the FA an appropriate punishment or a not guilty decision
4 minutes ago · Like

Sun May 01, 2011 11:09 am

i lost interest in the qpr thing now going round and round . we got two important game coming up lets talk about them. what will be will be

Sun May 01, 2011 11:10 am

Under FA regulations if any person or organisation who thinks they have not been treated fairly by the process or feel they have been unfairly treated by public comments can request a pre hearing, but under FA regulations that request must be made within 10 days of the date of the hearing.

The hearing will go ahead in my opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets face it football needs a line drawn under this forget about the FA, QPR or any other interested club Football needs to come first and the process needs to be completed as soon as possible. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 11:11 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:

As you've obviously just got back from your time travelling escapades from next friday, any chance of the euromillions numbers ;)

Hilarious. Stop clutching straws cowboy. Im sharing a possible outcome...the F.A can deduct points whenever they see fit and seeing you know as much as me I think you should save the sarcasm. ;)

Sun May 01, 2011 11:12 am

castleblue wrote:

I'm cannot wait for tomorrow night Annis it seems like a lifetime since I 've seen the team play and it's only been a week :lol: nerves I suppose but I honestly believe these next 6 days are going to be the best in all my years watching the club.

On the other matter I would just like to say as long as my arse is still looking downwards, and it is, the hearing on the other matter WILL go ahead. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am excited about The Boro game, cant wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 2:37 pm

DWQPR wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

What is most unhealthy and dishonest if true is the series of leaks coming from the FA especially those reported by Shaun Custis from the Sun on Friday. This can prejudice a fair hearing in the same way as if it was the situation for those Cardiff supporters who got banged up as a result of the violence at Chelsea, that leaks about their guilt was leaked prior to their trials. We have sub-judicy laws in this country for a reason and if they have been broken then this is indeed unfair. Fact is I have read threads from people saying they 'know somebody at the FA and they said.............' on this board, Norwich boards and QPR boards, and if true then all clubs should fear the shoddy processes that the FA put in place to protect clubs in the events of any hearings they may face in the future. it may be with looking bat this journos twitter, smudge1962 I believe, has some more interesting things to say.

And Bakedalasker, you are dead right, don't believe everything you read, unless of course it is the Sun :mrgreen:

And Bakedalasker, I

I think its blatantly obvious QPR are guilty as charged.

The only question is what are the FA going to do regards punishing them

Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 pm

There will be a hearing without question. QPR will be punished severely without question. Cardiff will batter Middlesbrough tomorrow (somebody has been due a battering from us and poor old Middlesbrough will be our victims), without question. QPR will then get the punishment they deserve (I predict 30 points to keep them out of the play-offs) and we will go out in style winning at Burnley and lifting the Championship trophy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Believe it - I do!!! :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 2:49 pm

DWQPR wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

And Bakedalasker, I

I dislike 'The Sun' for many reasons BUT Shaun Custis is no mug and I feel sure he will have had his info from a very reliable source....

I don't know the outcome BUT it DOES look SERIOUS for QPR IF found guilty

Best you keep the champagne on ice....and keep a low profile until the result of the hearing is known....

As for the Bluebirds?? Win our next two games and I'm sure it won't matter, as we'll be up anyway!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 2:50 pm

ihatealiens wrote:There will be a hearing without question. QPR will be punished severely without question. Cardiff will batter Middlesbrough tomorrow (somebody has been due a battering from us and poor old Middlesbrough will be our victims), without question. QPR will then get the punishment they deserve (I predict 30 points to keep them out of the play-offs) and we will go out in style winning at Burnley and lifting the Championship trophy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Believe it - I do!!! :ayatollah:

What did you have for breakfast? :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Merlin wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:There will be a hearing without question. QPR will be punished severely without question. Cardiff will batter Middlesbrough tomorrow (somebody has been due a battering from us and poor old Middlesbrough will be our victims), without question. QPR will then get the punishment they deserve (I predict 30 points to keep them out of the play-offs) and we will go out in style winning at Burnley and lifting the Championship trophy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Believe it - I do!!! :ayatollah:

What did you have for breakfast? :lol:

8 shredded wheat and a spoonfull of fairy dust :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 3:42 pm

If QPR have nothing to fear and they know its just a fine then they wont ask for another hearing date - dont trust them though at all