Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Burnley despise us

Sun May 01, 2011 11:22 am

Burnley is full of BNP members. That's all you need to know about them.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:24 am

chris_ccfc wrote:Burnley is full of BNP members. That's all you need to know about them.

Have you ever worked there mate? No go areas for white people etc.
Not surprising there are lots of BNP members there, even if being a
member doesnt make you a recist

Sun May 01, 2011 11:29 am

taffyapple wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Burnley is full of BNP members. That's all you need to know about them.

I have and it’s not what you call a “no go area for white people”, and being a BNP member does make you racist.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:34 am

chris_ccfc wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

I have and it’s not what you call a “no go area for white people”, and being a BNP member does make you racist.

Im not a member. But if i was it would be because i agree with some
of their policies. Immigration in this country and the pandering to
Islam is out of control. And guess what, i'm no racist

Sun May 01, 2011 11:36 am

taffyapple wrote:Im not a member. But if i was it would be because i agree with some

Their manifestos are racist though!!

Sun May 01, 2011 11:46 am

chris_ccfc wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Im not a member. But if i was it would be because i agree with some

Their manifestos are racist though!!

Some of it looks that way yes. But when British people see asylum seekers freely
wandering the streets even when they've been told to leave, when they see Islamic
maniacs burning poppies and slagging off the very country they would never leave
etc etc etc .... You are likely to get support for a party that promises to put a stop
to it. Not all that support will be racist

Sun May 01, 2011 11:53 am

You will still be voting for a party that is racist. It's really not that hard to work it out.

Sun May 01, 2011 12:00 pm

the BNP are a racist party, nazi`s the f**king lot of them! ...... and if they came into power swansea football club would be shutdown too cause they are against gay relationships! ;)

Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 pm

AHERNE wrote:the BNP are a racist party, nazi`s the f**king lot of them! ...... and if they came into power swansea football club would be shutdown too cause they are against gay relationships! ;)

That's a terrible thing to say many people who either vote or consider voting for the BNP are just normal working class people. None of the other political parties seem to want to do a damn thing about it. At least Cameron had the balls to come out and say multiculturalism isn't working (About 10 years after the BNP said the exact same thing and were condemned for it) but I wonder what he'll actually do about it. Actions speak louder than words, talk is cheap.

You live in Tredegar which I'm assuming is at least 97% white. If you lived in East London, Oldham or the like perhaps you'd have a different outlook.

Sun May 01, 2011 12:12 pm

SCFC10 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:the BNP are a racist party, nazi`s the f**king lot of them! ...... and if they came into power swansea football club would be shutdown too cause they are against gay relationships! ;)

That's a terrible thing to say many people who either vote or consider voting for the BNP are just normal working class people. None of the other political parties seem to want to do a damn thing about it. At least Cameron had the balls to come out and say multiculturalism isn't working (About 10 years after the BNP said the exact same thing and were condemned for it) but I wonder what he'll actually do about it. Actions speak louder than words, talk is cheap.

You live in Tredegar which I'm assuming is at least 97% white. If you lived in East London, Oldham or the like perhaps you'd have a different outlook.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=451 here you are 97% of people in wales are white! so whats the problem?

Sun May 01, 2011 12:13 pm

AHERNE wrote:swansea football club would be shutdown too cause they are against gay relationships! ;)

And Gareth Thomas would be banned from attending the CCS. :roll: Grow up mate.

Just for the record they're not against gay relationships the last thing I heard regarding that matter was that they were against gay marriage and adoption which quite frankly I agree with. However they have no problem with 2 men holding hands and other such stuff so there's no need to tell lies. Do you work for the BBC or something?

Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 pm

SCFC10 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:swansea football club would be shutdown too cause they are against gay relationships! ;)

Just for the record they're not against gay relationships the last thing I heard regarding that matter was that they were against gay marriage and adoption which quite frankly I agree with. However they have no problem with 2 men holding hands and other such stuff so there's no need to tell lies. Do you work for the BBC or something?

oh yes they are against it! ... i heard griffin talking about it on a radio interview! if i can find it i`d post it!

Sun May 01, 2011 12:57 pm

Funny, i've read the whole BNP manifesto and not ONCE does it mention repatriating
people of a particular colour. It does say they would stop immigration. Not sure how
that would work long term but they are basically saying that Black/Asian/White/Chinese
whatever... sorry the door is closed. I totally agree. Anyone who thinks all these people
are flooding through safe European countries because they only feel safe in Britain is
deluded. They come here because they are immediately given money food and clothing.
Let them go somewhere else for their free handouts, we have got 3m unemployed in
this country as it is

Sun May 01, 2011 1:06 pm

taffyapple wrote:Funny, i've read the whole BNP manifesto and not ONCE does it mention repatriating
people of a particular colour. It does say they would stop immigration. Not sure how
that would work long term but they are basically saying that Black/Asian/White/Chinese
whatever... sorry the door is closed. I totally agree. Anyone who thinks all these people
are flooding through safe European countries because they only feel safe in Britain is
deluded. They come here because they are immediately given money food and clothing.
Let them go somewhere else for their free handouts, we have got 3m unemployed in
this country as it is

the one thing i do agree on is their views on the war in the middle east, cause they said they would withdraw our troops straight away! ... but nick griffin is an ex-national front member and a racist nazi and no way should that man be in power! ... they would never gain power anyway cause im sure they got less the 5% of votes and bloody good job too!

Sun May 01, 2011 1:11 pm

SCFC10 wrote:

Whilst you're having a love in with the BNP ( hmm, are you Shane Sinclair by any chance? ), and perpetuating the "not racist" bs, I'd suggest you do your research.

There was an excellent documentary on the BNP on Channel 4; a reporter went undercover. Filmed secretly.

Amongst such great bits was the wonderful Nick Griffin talking to the reporter, blaming Jews for well, everything.

Griffin also spoke about how you could spot a Jew by the way they look. Except the undercover reporter was, errm, Jewish.

Not to mention the "bodyguards" in the car claiming the Holocaust was a lie, indeed, one Einstein ( pun intended ) claimed it never happened.

So, no, there's zero racism whatsoever within the BNP :roll:

Have they been clever in playing off the Daily Mail "headlines"? Sure. Do they couch the reality of their position in weasel words that sound plausible? Sure.

Just don't claim they are anything other than they are - a party dealing in racism, playing off the gullibility of the public.

Sun May 01, 2011 1:28 pm

quote, although nearly 3,000 White people also described themselves as Muslim.?

Sun May 01, 2011 1:46 pm

ninianblue wrote:quote, although nearly 3,000 White people also described themselves as Muslim.?

if that is true, then so what? .... i`m athiest but if somebody choses to follow the muslim faith then thats up to them, it doesnt bother me in the slightest! ... tbh i think all religion is a pile of bollox!

Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 pm

lol BNP are a racist party, simple. If your a nazi or something similar vote for the BNP. If your whole basis for voting for them is that you have strong views on immigration but aren't racist then vote for UKIP. Same strong policies on immigration, lesser evil. As if the BNP care about the Welsh. They care about England, English language, English people and so on. We might aswell be foreigners to them. A funny debate on the 'other city' board before. If the Nazis had invaded Britain, the Welsh would've probably been treated like Jews. No German heritage, not aryan etc. Probably would've been wiped off of the map. Wouldn't put a similar way of thinking past the daft idiot racists at the BNP either!! :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 1:52 pm

nerd wrote:
SCFC10 wrote:

Whilst you're having a love in with the BNP ( hmm, are you Shane Sinclair by any chance? ), and perpetuating the "not racist" bs, I'd suggest you do your research.

There was an excellent documentary on the BNP on Channel 4; a reporter went undercover. Filmed secretly.

Amongst such great bits was the wonderful Nick Griffin talking to the reporter, blaming Jews for well, everything.

Griffin also spoke about how you could spot a Jew by the way they look. Except the undercover reporter was, errm, Jewish.

Not to mention the "bodyguards" in the car claiming the Holocaust was a lie, indeed, one Einstein ( pun intended ) claimed it never happened.

So, no, there's zero racism whatsoever within the BNP :roll:

Have they been clever in playing off the Daily Mail "headlines"? Sure. Do they couch the reality of their position in weasel words that sound plausible? Sure.

Just don't claim they are anything other than they are - a party dealing in racism, playing off the gullibility of the public.

That would be the same documentary that showed Nick Griffin partnering David Duke and Stephen Black, ironically Mr Black is banned from the UK due to his extreme hatred of coloured people. Yet these BNP members are brainwashed and don't have the intelligence to understand the bile they are preached. No real point arguing with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04QolIvfQEw

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/ne ... _Facebook/

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/ne ... n-day.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010 ... t-showdown

I could go on for days with articles that prove the BNP are a racist party.

Sun May 01, 2011 2:09 pm

AHERNE wrote:
ninianblue wrote:quote, although nearly 3,000 White people also described themselves as Muslim.?

if that is true, then so what? .... i`m athiest but if somebody choses to follow the muslim faith then thats up to them, it doesnt bother me in the slightest! ... tbh i think all religion is a pile of bollox!

i was just shocked really as this 3000 following, are. based in the cardiff, swansea, newport area mainly, it doesnt bother me what religion people choose to follow :ayatollah: