Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ross Mccormack

Sun May 01, 2011 12:14 pm

I know the lad played well yesterday, but i believe Dave Jones deserves credit for having the balls to get rid of him earlier this season. I admit that part of me was disappointed to see ross go but he was clearly a bad egg and disruptive in the changing room. He was often out on the lash in barry and cardiff and paul quinn was his side kick. In getting rid of him dave jones has also saved quinn's cardiff career which was going nowhere at the time. Its easy for us to have our opinions behind the scenes but i went to watch the players train on the eve of the portsmouth game and to be quite honest i thought mccormacks attitude was shocking! The players were coming toward the end of their session and what was mccormack doing - kicking a football off a cone 40 yards over rugby posts! The perfect way to pull a hamstring on the eve of a game! He also called over Taiwo and whitts to join in with him! i'm not being funny but i wouldn't expect that from an amateur league player let alone a player one league away from the premier league, so i believe Jones deserves credit for shipping him out against the wishes of most fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Ross Mccormack

Sun May 01, 2011 12:21 pm

eve of the portsmouth game when was this? portsmouth where in the premiership last year and it couldn't have been this year! I smell something not quite right

Sun May 01, 2011 12:27 pm

the away game at the beginning of the season!!!!

Sun May 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Why would i lie about it mate, this is not gossip or hearsay i saw it with my own eyes!

Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 pm

sorry mate thought you said end of season not session :lol: I agree with what your saying though ross isn't all that goood! People say he didn't have a chance last year but he played 20 odd games but made no impact.He'd get no where near our side now