Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS ANYONE WATCHING THE NORWICH GAME AT CCS?

Sun May 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Is anymore actually going to watch the game in the stadium tomorrow? ... i`m working nights tomorrow so have to shoot off home after the game but tbh i think the larger and cider in the ground is foul and over priced! .... theres also nowhere to sit under the stands! .... i think if the club put seats down there and made the drink cheaper [£2.50] then stuff like this would really take off but until they do, people like myself would never stay!

Re: IS ANYONE WATCHING THE NORWICH GAME AT CCS?

Sun May 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Ive never really understoof the "we need beer to have fun and enjoy ourselves " mentality by sayinv more people will stay if beer was cheaper is pathetic and shows how pathetci this country is turning that people wont stay behind to watch a game unless there allowed to get pissed lmao

Sun May 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:Ive never really understoof the "we need beer to have fun and enjoy ourselves " mentality by sayinv more people will stay if beer was cheaper is pathetic and shows how pathetci this country is turning that people wont stay behind to watch a game unless there allowed to get pissed lmao

i never get pissed mate, but its nice to have one or two drinks while watching! ... you can have a coke if you want! ;)

Sun May 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Beer is popular with most normal males---Men who dont drink are usually a bit strange.

Cheap Beer is even more popular.

Just discovered that the Norwich game is on sky --so it will be back to the Corporatoin for several 1.99 Carlsbergs--sod the 3.50

Sun May 01, 2011 4:09 pm

It doesn't matter what you drink, beer, coke, wine it's all overpriced.

Sun May 01, 2011 6:21 pm

AHERNE wrote:Is anymore actually going to watch the game in the stadium tomorrow? ... i`m working nights tomorrow so have to shoot off home after the game but tbh i think the larger and cider in the ground is foul and over priced! .... theres also nowhere to sit under the stands! .... i think if the club put seats down there and made the drink cheaper [£2.50] then stuff like this would really take off but until they do, people like myself would never stay!

ill be staying :ayatollah: