Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW ARE WE GOING TO CELEBRATE ?

Sun May 01, 2011 4:18 pm

WE have never been in the prem before and we will be the first Welsh team in history to get there.
This should be marked in so way , It will be all over the news and on TV , what should be done by the fans to mark this event ?
Like a mass Conga around the ground ? and f**k to the stewards , What do you think we should do ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HOW ARE WE GOING TO CELEBRATE ?

Sun May 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Dear me...

welshcitydragon wrote:WE have never been in the prem before and we will be the first Welsh team in history to get there.
This should be marked in so way , It will be all over the news and on TV , what should be done by the fans to mark this event ?
Like a mass Conga around the ground ? and f**k to the stewards , What do you think we should do ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

um...a massive pitch invasion prolly and will end up with taunting the home fams (burnley) :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

on the pitch at burnley defo! :ayatollah: but to salute our boys not to run over to the burnley fans and gloat!

Sun May 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Ive seen enough heartache so can i decide on the day it happens????????? :D

Sun May 01, 2011 4:32 pm

We could atually be celebrating on Friday night after the points deduction-- That
would be weird.
But then again we could go out of the play offs after losing 1.0 to Forest in the semi second leg. with Earnie scoring a late
winner.

So put the champagne on ice

Sun May 01, 2011 4:48 pm

i think. if it all goes tits up. a jack is going to come on here. and put this post back to the top of the page :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 7:27 pm

all dress up as tranny's then run on the pitch and into the burnley end...i'm sure they will run. will make headlines. :D

Sun May 01, 2011 7:51 pm

lets wait and see

Sun May 01, 2011 8:11 pm

We will celebrate by lifting a throphy at Wembley...

Sun May 01, 2011 8:44 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think. if it all goes tits up. a jack is going to come on here. and put this post back to the top of the page :ayatollah: :lol:

I have my Mod benefits in place, to remove all posts by any gloating fans should the day come!! It will be a board of mourning only! :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Merlin wrote:
ninianblue wrote:i think. if it all goes tits up. a jack is going to come on here. and put this post back to the top of the page :ayatollah: :lol:

I have my Mod benefits in place, to remove all posts by any gloating fans should the day come!! It will be a board of mourning only! :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:30 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:WE have never been in the prem before and we will be the first Welsh team in history to get there.

I see a conga of overweight fat balding men.