Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who cares about QPR..

Sun May 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Boring me with all this talk i'd rather us go up of our own back and let's focus on our team we've got game 2moro and all we're going on about is QPR? come on lad's keep the faith we will do it this year. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Who cares about QPR..

Sun May 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Boring me with all this talk i'd rather us go up of our own back and let's focus on our team we've got game 2moro and all we're going on about is QPR? come on lad's keep the faith we will do it this year. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

another one! :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43435

Sun May 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Boring me with all this talk i'd rather us go up of our own back and let's focus on our team we've got game 2moro and all we're going on about is QPR? come on lad's keep the faith we will do it this year. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ai we got game 2moz aint we??? :lol:

lets get 3 points and keep pressure up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 6:01 pm

There's more post on here now saying "who cares about qpr - or qpr this qpr that" than there is of ACTUAL QPR related topics!

You can not expect a massive story like this to pass a football forum by without mass discussion on it, as it effects so many clubs and personell.

;)

Sun May 01, 2011 6:02 pm

No it's not i've seen loads on here saying hoping qpr get fecked asking what's going on about etc writing what the papers are sayng bit sad.

Sun May 01, 2011 6:47 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:No it's not i've seen loads on here saying hoping qpr get fecked asking what's going on about etc writing what the papers are sayng bit sad.

What's sad is those who don't and won't make the effort to understand the circumstances of the QPR debarcle, moaning about those who have.