Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BREAKING NEWS

Sun May 01, 2011 6:06 pm

There is strong rumours goin round london that QPR have broken a couple of rules and maybe deducted points that sees city get promoted. Has anybody else heard these rumours :lol:

WARNING WARNING Piroteczz is an attention seeker :old:

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Sun May 01, 2011 6:43 pm

what rules would that be,letting off fireworks before or after nov 5th. :o

Sun May 01, 2011 6:51 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:what rules would that be,letting off fireworks before or after nov 5th. :o

Definately a 18 point deduction that is worth.

Sun May 01, 2011 6:58 pm

I can ease everyones nerves because tonight Doc Brown payed me a visit in his delorean and assured me that we got automatic promotion on merit and the jacks lost in the playoff final. Dobbie missed his penalty in a shootout :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 7:00 pm

ffs that will do for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 7:05 pm

they have also broken the rules regarding the away kit.impersonating celtic thats another crime. ;)

Sun May 01, 2011 9:21 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:what rules would that be,letting off fireworks before or after nov 5th. :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:21 pm

Feel for the QPR fans. This is the type of thing that usualy happens to Cardiff.

Sun May 01, 2011 9:23 pm

I see a fine only .

Sun May 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Mystic Meg wrote:I see a fine only .

hmmmm.... Mystic Meg joining in the action with a very new registration to the forum with first few posts! :lol:

Wonder who's ip address this comes under? Is it you Daya..... :mrgreen:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Merlin wrote:
Mystic Meg wrote:I see a fine only .

hmmmm.... Mystic Meg joining in the action with a very new registration to the forum with first few posts! :lol:

Wonder who's ip address this comes under? Is it you Daya..... :mrgreen:

I see u have no special powers like meeeeeee