Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WANT THESE TO PLAY AT CITY ?

Sun May 01, 2011 6:36 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdPkc8j9p7c

Re: WANT THESE TO PLAY AT CITY ?

Sun May 01, 2011 7:33 pm

after the comments you made yesterday about the british army and thus deeply insulting myself and every other soldier/firmer soldier, i would have thought you would have been busy crawling back under your stone. to$$er. f u c k off pr1ck

Sun May 01, 2011 7:51 pm

joninian1927 wrote:after the comments you made yesterday about the british army and thus deeply insulting myself and every other soldier/firmer soldier, i would have thought you would have been busy crawling back under your stone. to$$er. f u c k off pr1ck

Only told the truth ,about the black and Tans and the troops they sent in on the welsh, if you think its or Im wrong go read about it for your self. and I have already said that I hate to see british troops sent in all the time in the name of oil, by the goverment. Them guys playing the drums are not soliders but a Welsh band, I have no need of a stone what was the term ? o yes Prick !

and this thread was just about the band playing in City nothing to do with what you have now brought up again :)

Sun May 01, 2011 7:56 pm

due to your discraceful and shameful comments yesterday i felt compelled to show you up as the cretin you are. history books are never to be used as a gauge of the truth either. f uck your band and f uck off you old fool.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:59 pm

joninian1927 wrote:due to your discraceful and shameful comments yesterday i felt compelled to show you up as the cretin you are. history books are never to be used as a gauge of the truth either. f uck your band and f uck off you old fool.

show me up ? :lol: :lol: sorry to say, dont worry you havent :) :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 8:04 pm

i dont need to, you did a good enough job on your own.

Sun May 01, 2011 8:06 pm

joninian1927 wrote:i dont need to, you did a good enough job on your own.

So why say you did ? :lol: I think you need a rest .