Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO CARL

Sun May 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Is your fingers burning answering your replies of "LET US ALL REMEMBER" :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO CARL

Sun May 01, 2011 7:01 pm

boxerbob wrote:Is your fingers burning answering your replies of "LET US ALL REMEMBER" :lol: :ayatollah:

It's ok he has he personal media assistant to type all his posts :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 7:08 pm

boxerbob wrote:Is your fingers burning answering your replies of "LET US ALL REMEMBER" :lol: :ayatollah:

Bob, I spent the afternoon writing for Annis' latest book, I needed a breather so decided to go for a walk but before I did I thought I would lighten the mood ;)

Sun May 01, 2011 7:26 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Bob, I spent the afternoon writing for Annis' latest book, I needed a breather so decided to go for a walk but before I did I thought I would lighten the mood ;)

:D :lol:
Bloody hell,he don't ask much of you and he goes on about dj's assistant.Talk about pot calling the kettle black ;) :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 7:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Annis' latest book. From Points Deduction to Premiership. An inside story of Dave Jones and Annis Abraham's secret love affair.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Annis' latest book. From Points Deduction to Premiership. An inside story of Dave Jones and Annis Abraham's secret love affair.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Sounds like a great book, when will i be able to buy it :D :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 7:36 pm

blue nile wrote:Sounds like a great book, when will i be able to buy it :D :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis and DJ will be in Waterstones on the eve of the new season. THey will also be selling copies at their holiday homes in Santa Ponsa and Florida.