Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CRAIG BELLAMY CARDIFF CITY LOAN PLAYER

Sun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm

I've just read many posts relating to Bellamy which i'm shocked at and totally p*ssed off with. How can this be compared to QPR scenario or/even was this morally correct to sign him. What is the problem? Any club could could of tried to sign him and other superstars who were available at the time. Cardiff city have done nothing wrong or have they been found GUILTY of something which we havent been made aware of? or have i totally read these posts wrong, after a long day revising. How can some people including sir Carl say that if we CARDIFF CITY were promoted because of QPR having pts deduction, they wouldnt enjoy it, as much as going up through own merit i CANNOT believe!!!!! Personally i honestly dont care how we go up but hope we get 6 pts from 2 and see Norwich slip up tomorrow. But if we go up because of QPR losing points i will still be partying right up to the new season, DREAMS CAN AND WILL COME TRUE BLUEBIRDS!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CRAIG BELLAMY CARDIFF CITY LOAN PLAYER

Sun May 01, 2011 6:58 pm

EXACTLY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 6:58 pm

hear hear :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Prepare for the backlash! :roll:

Sun May 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Craig Bellamy was left out of the Man City squad at the start of the season, Why?

No other club in the premiership came in with a cast iron offer for him, why?

This is what I reckon. No one premiership club came for him because of his injuries. As we have found out he could only play 1 of 2 games so with that in mind no ther club in the top division is going to entertain having him, they simple just cannot carry that luxury.

Instead of just sitting on the sidelines Bellamy has come ot us, we have patched him up and now finally we are seeing the fruits of our investment. I felt we were lucky to hav ehim in the beginning, now I am seeing we are the ones who took the rsik and now we are benefitting from it. There is nothing immortal about it all.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Its just a poor attempt to muddy the water and to divert attention.

Rules and Morals are seperate issues.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Craig Bellamy was left out of the Man City squad at the start of the season, Why?

No other club in the premiership came in with a cast iron offer for him, why?

This is what I reckon. No one premiership club came for him because of his injuries. As we have found out he could only play 1 of 2 games so with that in mind no ther club in the top division is going to entertain having him, they simple just cannot carry that luxury.

Instead of just sitting on the sidelines Bellamy has come ot us, we have patched him up and now finally we are seeing the fruits of our investment. I felt we were lucky to hav ehim in the beginning, now I am seeing we are the ones who took the rsik and now we are benefitting from it. There is nothing immortal about it all.

Spot on mate, people where saying he was not performing at his best for most of the season i was one of them, but the last ten games he has been imence, if he was this fit at the start of the season man city would have kept him there and not loaned him out.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Because of the disgusting amount of money in the game today, the media have difficulty understanding why Bellamy "just wanted to go home".

They therefore assume there is a con going on and other clubs are being hard done by. Most loans see the owner club pay most of the wages, it's just that Bellamy could have chosen any prem club but he chose to come home and THAT gauls the game and the press.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:16 pm

exactly there is no comparison with the qpr situation & there is no way anyone else can convince me otherwise!how can anyone think there is any is beyond me!why come out with this garbage just before the 1 of the biggest games in ccfc's history!i cant work people out at times.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Mogs wrote:exactly there is no comparison with the qpr situation & there is no way anyone else can convince me otherwise!how can anyone think there is any is beyond me!why come out with this garbage just before the 1 of the biggest games in ccfc's history!i cant work people out at times.

Mogs you say it is garbage but it is the talk of the media, football world and this messageboard, there is nothing to work out mate other than putting forward a different point of view.

I am not stating that everyone should believe my view to be that only view, am I ?

Just because I don't go with the flow does not make me trouble, it is a messageboard for discussion.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 7:25 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:I've just read many posts relating to Bellamy which i'm shocked at and totally p*ssed off with. How can this be compared to QPR scenario or/even was this morally correct to sign him. What is the problem? Any club could could of tried to sign him and other superstars who were available at the time. Cardiff city have done nothing wrong or have they been found GUILTY of something which we havent been made aware of? or have i totally read these posts wrong, after a long day revising. How can some people including sir Carl say that if we CARDIFF CITY were promoted because of QPR having pts deduction, they wouldnt enjoy it, as much as going up through own merit i CANNOT believe!!!!! Personally i honestly dont care how we go up but hope we get 6 pts from 2 and see Norwich slip up tomorrow. But if we go up because of QPR losing points i will still be partying right up to the new season, DREAMS CAN AND WILL COME TRUE BLUEBIRDS!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You ruined it with the Sir Carl bit.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Mogs wrote:exactly there is no comparison with the qpr situation & there is no way anyone else can convince me otherwise!how can anyone think there is any is beyond me!why come out with this garbage just before the 1 of the biggest games in ccfc's history!i cant work people out at times.

Mogs you say it is garbage but it is the talk of the media, football world and this messageboard, there is nothing to work out mate other than putting forward a different point of view.

I am not stating that everyone should believe my view to be that only view, am I ?

Just because I don't go with the flow does not make me trouble, it is a messageboard for discussion.

Yes certainly will be discussed by the Jacks. Sorry we dont need those sort of posts that could wrongly discredit our club. Lots take your word as gods and lots dont.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:34 pm

dannyblue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Yes certainly will be discussed by the Jacks. Sorry we dont need those sort of posts that could wrongly discredit our club. Lots take your word as gods and lots dont.

As much as I try to be God like I certainly ain't him :lol:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Cant believe it my net went down, Sir ive enjoyed reading your posts and have done all season just couldnt accept that post tonight. Sleepless night ahead cant wait for tomorrow, cmon city!!! :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:28 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Cant believe it my net went down, Sir ive enjoyed reading your posts and have done all season just couldnt accept that post tonight. Sleepless night ahead cant wait for tomorrow, cmon city!!! :ayatollah:

only raised a point, nothing more :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:28 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:I've just read many posts relating to Bellamy which i'm shocked at and totally p*ssed off with. How can this be compared to QPR scenario or/even was this morally correct to sign him. What is the problem? Any club could could of tried to sign him and other superstars who were available at the time. Cardiff city have done nothing wrong or have they been found GUILTY of something which we havent been made aware of? or have i totally read these posts wrong, after a long day revising. How can some people including sir Carl say that if we CARDIFF CITY were promoted because of QPR having pts deduction, they wouldnt enjoy it, as much as going up through own merit i CANNOT believe!!!!! Personally i honestly dont care how we go up but hope we get 6 pts from 2 and see Norwich slip up tomorrow. But if we go up because of QPR losing points i will still be partying right up to the new season, DREAMS CAN AND WILL COME TRUE BLUEBIRDS!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I see a pissed off City Fan.

Sun May 01, 2011 9:33 pm

We got ALOT more stick from all clubs for staying wittin the rules with Bellamy than QPR have for breaking them in my opinion.

Stick to the rules and you have no problems... Break them and expect problems...

Sun May 01, 2011 9:34 pm

and not able to celebrate as much as you would do if we didnt go up on our own merit? someone not telling the truth!!!!

Sun May 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Spot on 2blue2handle!

Sun May 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Its like an athlete, if i were to come 2nd in a race and the winner was found to be taking banned substances and stripped of his first place, i would still celebrate as that runner cheated. Same as QPR.

Sun May 01, 2011 10:03 pm

canton blue wrote:Its like an athlete, if i were to come 2nd in a race and the winner was found to be taking banned substances and stripped of his first place, i would still celebrate as that runner cheated. Same as QPR.

very true, and QPR are a shade above the rest of us....
why is this?
because they cheated ofcourse.

taarabt is prob a cover up and all