Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

When we signed Craig..........

Sun May 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Every man and his dog was saying how can they afford to pay him when last year they were in court every week under a winding up order????? Our Chairman made a decision after a prompt from DJ to go for CB. The Bluebirds have not broken ANY RULE whatsoever. Have they used the system to their benefit? You bet your life they have!!!!! Heve we used a third party to sign any player NO WE HAVE'NT

If we get promoted because of QPR administration making a cock up would I take it YOU BET YOU LIFE I WOULD . I don't care a fig about any other club I care only for mine and yes QPR on the pitch are worthy winners. Off the pitch they have failed their manager, supporters and players. Stan I feel sorry for you and the rest of the true supporters of QPR and if the tribunal go with you lets draw a line under the whole affair and get on with it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: When we signed Craig..........

Sun May 01, 2011 8:45 pm

There's nobody to feel sorry for just yet! and nobody has failed anyone yet as the IRC are yet to make their decisions. I see your point, but i wouldnt judge until you know the facts yourself....