Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF FOUND NOT GUILTY.....

Sun May 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Will it be a free for all with regards to compensation with legal action and claims being put to the f.a. or will clubs just roll over.I think this could drag on a lot longer than people think and the f.a.'s integrity could be questioned.Do you agree? :ayatollah:

Re: IF FOUND NOT GUILTY.....

Sun May 01, 2011 9:21 pm

If a not guilty judgement is handed down expect a meltdown on this board :cry:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:23 pm

I have always maintained that justice be done. If QPR haven't broken any rules according to the IRC! then fantastic for the fans and players etc etc.....

I still want Cardiff to take the 6pts, and go up in 2nd! :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Merlin wrote:I have always maintained that justice be done. If QPR haven't broken any rules according to the IRC! then fantastic for the fans and players etc etc.....

I still want Cardiff to take the 6pts, and go up in 2nd! :ayatollah:

That'll do me :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Absolutely agree Merlin if not guilty good luck in the prem to them.But (and i have no wish to be arguementative) the question still remains doesn't it.In your opinion would you agree with the post. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 01, 2011 9:52 pm

If its not guilty, then I'd be fine with that, and I'd imagine most clubs / fans would be too.
Where I think the problems will come are if they are found guilty, but given a lenient punishment (a fine etc etc).

Sun May 01, 2011 10:04 pm

for what its worth. i dont think the qpr saga.would have gone this far if it was not thought to be that serious. they have been in contact with the fa/fl and they are not happy with what they have heard. surely the qpr advisors have been discussing the matter with the fa. and. a 3 day hearing. not that simple. to be rapped up in 1 day. i think the qpr fans are putting on a brave face. and praying to god, maybe im wrong :roll: