Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Have a look at this, yet the police watch us at football

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:45 am

How many of those are on banning orders I wonder

That would be minimum three year ban and prison for if football related

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:48 pm

thats the English defense league at stoke. they are regularly infiltrated by the b.n.p which makes them look worse.
the welsh defense league had the same trouble in swansea.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:51 pm

I'm confused by the E.D.L. (if confused is the right word) that they say they are not a racist organisation and that no racist behaviour will be evident at their marches, but the very nature of what they protest against leaves them open for the far right elements to infiltrate them and get them involved. As your Mum would say, "Their heart is in the right place..."

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I'm confused by the E.D.L. (if confused is the right word) that they say they are not a racist organisation and that no racist behaviour will be evident at their marches, but the very nature of what they protest against leaves them open for the far right elements to infiltrate them and get them involved. As your Mum would say, "Their heart is in the right place..."

thats the problem.
they are only against extremist muslims, there are even muslim members. as your mum would say,their heart is in the right place but unfortunately they do get bnp hangers on, and lets face it who are the police and bbc going to film? the quiet well behaved protesters or the few dozen extremists?
they went about it in all the wrong way, they should have put out a statement of intent so the public knew what they where about.