Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

On the Other board Earlier on

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:07 pm

Some one saying that we amy be having Gibson on Loan. He just scored 2 for Man Utd , Im telling you now that there was only one reason why Ridders was @ Old Trafford last week and it was regarding Adam Matthews.
Mugs !!!

Re: On the Other board Earlier on

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:08 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Some one saying that we amy be having Gibson on Loan. He just scored 2 for Man Utd , Im telling you now that there was only one reason why Ridders was @ Old Trafford last week and it was regarding Adam Matthews.
Mugs !!!

Some people are so gulleble :lol:

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:13 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Some one saying that we amy be having Gibson on Loan. He just scored 2 for Man Utd , Im telling you now that there was only one reason why Ridders was @ Old Trafford last week and it was regarding Adam Matthews.
Mugs !!!

Rem the average age on there is 12 :lol:

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Mugs !!!

Some people are so gullible :lol:

That word has been taken removed from the dictionary.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Mugs !!!

Some people are so gullible :lol:

That word has been taken removed from the dictionary.

:lol:

Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:31 am

Mugs !!!

Cheg...Was first mentioned on here in TNT' comments on Adans post re last nights meeting:

He suggested that the quality of player available on loan was not of a high enough calibre to improve the squad, although he was at Old Trafford last week in talks over recruiting a loan player in January.

Sounds like Gibson to me for the departure of Ledley?

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:31 am

I think I made a comment about us signing him too based on other rumours. I still think it's not a ridiculous option. I mentioned before that Gibson is obviously rated by Ferguson and with little opportunity to play Gibson in the second half of the season due to games becoming more important and cup matches against lower opposition a rare event, it would be in the best interests of Manchester United and Gibson to play Championship football regularly, especially due to the increased standard of our level now.

Maybe it is involved with the Matthews deal. £5m plus Gibson on a 6 month loan? I hope there's actually a sell on clause involved in the Matthews deal though! If it's not Gibson it could well be another player.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:38 am

After scoring two goals last night and slot of the Man u midfield not playing too well, don't think we will get Gibson on loan, we should go for Wellbeck as he can play up front or down either wing and has real pace but has no chance of starting for Utd other than carling cup games. That's if Matthews goes to Utd. He is a good mate of ramseys and has been his guest on a few occasions.

Don't want to start any rumours but I had it on good authority that Ledley to Everton is a done deal! Anyone else heard this?

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:45 am

After the way he's been playing I'd be interested to hear how much the Ledley deal is for. I can't imagine they'd be willing to stump up more than £2m - £3m for him after the season he's had. Unless Everton have really shit scouts.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:49 am

I don't usually put transfer rumours up on these boards but as I say this one is from a reliable source figure they quoted was £4.5-£5m but time will tell. If I am wrong I'm sorry and will never post a transfer rumour again LOL

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:51 am

With all due respect to Joe Ledley that initially appears to be daylight robbery! I like Joe and would like him to stay but for that fee I'd be happy to see us sell him! Especially if it keeps Matthews here.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:54 am

Hope I ain't mugged myself off LOL it would be a great price for him. Didn't Moyes spend £9 on that bald diving knob from Palace?? Name escapes me he's at Fulham now.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:00 pm

CreanyCCFC wrote:Hope I ain't mugged myself off LOL it would be a great price for him. Didn't Moyes spend £9 on that bald diving knob from Palace?? Name escapes me he's at Fulham now.

Why would Everton pay £5m for Ledley when he can sign a pre-contract in a couple of weeks time?

I doubt we'd get anywhere near that amount if he was going to be sold.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:13 pm

I know Owain just passing on what I heard from a very good source. Anyway last I will comment until January LOL