Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The biggest game of the season TODAY

Mon May 02, 2011 9:47 am

I honestly believe that if we beat the Boro Today we will be promoted, a gut feeling that is all but a very strong sense that Today is massive. Maybe I feel that finishing third will guarantee a promotion or a feeling that Norwich will fail to get 6 points out of six, I just don't know what it is, but Today ,we win, we will go up. We can play our part by raising the roof and getting behind them for 90 minutes, I think it will be so tense Today, so vital, can we do it? Yes we can!!!!!

COME ON CITY

Re: The biggest game of the season TODAY

Mon May 02, 2011 9:51 am

We will win today, but unfortunatley I have a gut feeling Norwich will also.

QPR will be eventually docked 5 points (on appeal) leaving them one ahead of us.

It's the play-offs I'm afraid, but this time we will win them, providing a justice ending to all this malarky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 02, 2011 9:54 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:We will win today, but unfortunatley I have a gut feeling Norwich will also.

QPR will be eventually docked 5 points (on appeal) leaving them one ahead of us.

It's the play-offs I'm afraid, but this time we will win them, providing a justice ending to all this malarky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tony

dont get caught up in thinking that the fa will show any sympathy to what qpr have achieved.
the fa are very black and white with no allowances for mitigating circumstances as shown to swindon when they won promotion to the premier league only to be relegated initially two divisions

Mon May 02, 2011 9:58 am

steve davies wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:We will win today, but unfortunatley I have a gut feeling Norwich will also.

Tony

dont get caught up in thinking that the fa will show any sympathy to what qpr have achieved.
the fa are very black and white with no allowances for mitigating circumstances as shown to swindon when they won promotion to the premier league only to be relegated initially two divisions

If you are right Steve, you won't hear me complaining. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 02, 2011 10:00 am

steve davies wrote:

Tony

I agree Steve!

I believe that if points are to be deducted, they'll be hit very hard and like ihatealiens, suspect that it will be sufficient, to kick them out of the Play Off places as well! :ayatollah:

Mon May 02, 2011 10:07 am

That is exactly what my head says Tony but my heart says we can still do it!!! :ayatollah:

Mon May 02, 2011 10:10 am

steve davies wrote:

Tony

Also if they show sympathy with QPR, the team who finish's 3rd will surely start a law suit against the FA. Similar to Sheff Utd.

Mon May 02, 2011 10:14 am

Magners wrote:Also if they show sympathy with QPR, the team who finish's 3rd will surely start a law suit against the FA. Similar to Sheff Utd.

That's a bang on certainty.

Mon May 02, 2011 10:22 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Magners wrote:Also if they show sympathy with QPR, the team who finish's 3rd will surely start a law suit against the FA. Similar to Sheff Utd.

That's a bang on certainty.

Norwich, Cardiff & Swansea must all have their Lawyers sharpening their pencils.

Mon May 02, 2011 10:44 am

corky wrote:I honestly believe that if we beat the Boro Today we will be promoted, a gut feeling that is all but a very strong sense that Today is massive. Maybe I feel that finishing third will guarantee a promotion or a feeling that Norwich will fail to get 6 points out of six, I just don't know what it is, but Today ,we win, we will go up. We can play our part by raising the roof and getting behind them for 90 minutes, I think it will be so tense Today, so vital, can we do it? Yes we can!!!!!

COME ON CITY

I agree Corky.

A win today will make life very difficult for Norwich later.

IF we are going to finish 2nd we MUST win today.

It will also guarantee us that 3rd place which might be all-important.

Mon May 02, 2011 11:00 am

ive been saying that corky. for the last 15 games+. and when we win today. burnley be the biggest game of the season. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 02, 2011 11:04 am

I think the Burnley game will be incidental mate IF we win Today

Mon May 02, 2011 11:13 am

ffs lets forget about qpr and get behind our team cardiff city from first whistle to final whistle. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: