Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Allright own up - who posted this?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:33 am

on football Rumours :lol: -

25 Jan 2010 23:16:19
I will probably be sacked for this post, but feel that I have to so that the truth can be told:

I used to work at Cardiff City FC, and recently we have had many 'supposed' suitors willing to invest in us.

The fact is that not ONE penny has been invested, and it is all a charade to keep Peter Ridsdale at the club. Dato Tan Ghee and Ben Steele have only been invited to the club, in order for Pete to look good.

The club lost £4m in the last financial year and has not kept up to date on either HMRC or Youth PAYE contracts. The only way Cardiff will stay afloat is by selling off its top players by 1st February. Even then, it will be tight until the end of the season.

Cardiff's debts are £16m – this does not include the amount owed to Langston.

Ridsdale has lied so many times to staff and fans that he needs to go. Even a visiting chairman recently said that he was 'a complete waste of sperm'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Allright own up - who posted this?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:36 am

:oops: :lol:
waste of sperm ummmm understatement or what???

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:37 am

milly44 wrote::oops: :lol:
waste of sperm ummmm understatement or what???

A classic :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: - which visiting chairman was that I wonder ? :lol:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:42 am

no where to run,
no where to tuuuuuuuuuuuuurn,
f**k off and leave our club,
YOUR A WASTE OF SPERM!!!!!!!

(sorrry fellow aamb readers i no its shit, but i humoured myself at 08.42 by doing it :lol: ) :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:52 am

milly44 wrote:no where to run,
no where to tuuuuuuuuuuuuurn,
f**k off and leave our club,
YOUR A WASTE OF SPERM!!!!!!!

(sorrry fellow aamb readers i no its shit, but i humoured myself at 08.42 by doing it :lol: ) :ayatollah:

You are the Riddlers Nemesis :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:12 pm

The best bit was left to trickle down the inside of his mothers thigh!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Over to you, Blazing Saddles.... :lol:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Hmm.

Utter bollocks.

So, somebody thinking he'll be sacked for posting the info USED to work at Cardiff.

Remind me how someone no longer working at a place will be sacked by management of that place?