Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALL THIS TALK OF A NEW MANAGER....

Mon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm

...is crazy when we still have the playoffs to go through.

Before anyone says anything I am fully behind the majority when DJ needs to put his hand up and say he has underachieved with the squad he has assembled. Also tonight performance was pathetic and again shows that DJ struggles when the pressure is on. Also I am fully behind the idea of DJ getting the boot if we don't go up. There is only so many times DJ can come out and says "we have to dust ourselves down"!!

BUT we still have potentially four huge games to play and I for one will be forgetting about tonight come next Saturday and will be screaming our team on.

We can still do it!

Cmon CITY!!!!!!

Re: ALL THIS TALK OF A NEW MANAGER....

Mon May 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Agree with that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: got to pick ourselves up

apart from you cant blame him, for an awful performance by our players

Mon May 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Seen it all to much from this manager's teams, a shitty result takes weeks if not months to get over

Dave Jones' teams don't so much bounce back as plummet slightly further then fluke a result.

Mon May 02, 2011 9:51 pm

have to agree with you on this, so lets just get behind the team after dusting ourselves down from tonight

Mon May 02, 2011 10:27 pm

RFMH wrote:Seen it all to much from this manager's teams, a shitty result takes weeks if not months to get over

Dave Jones' teams don't so much bounce back as plummet slightly further then fluke a result.

I totally agree, he can not handle any real pressure.

Also if the rumours are true that some of the players were out on the pop last night then that's unbelievable after he said that all players should be living football now. He not showing great man management skills.

BUT I still feel we need to turn a blind eye to it for the next few weeks and get behind OUR team in the push for OUR dream!