STAY if we we get promotion
12%
LEAVE if we don't get promotion
27%

Total votes : 105

" DJ Stay Or Go "

Mon May 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Do you want Dave Jones to stay or not
have your say and your vote and lets see what the fans think...

have a good think before answering and be honest...

Re: DJ Stay Or Go

Mon May 02, 2011 11:17 pm

and sorry made 2 vote options that mean the same thing... woops lol

Mon May 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Go either way, no confidence in the man at all. Given riches every team in this league would dream off, only thing thats not up to scratch is the manager.

Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 pm

RFMH wrote:Go either way, no confidence in the man at all. Given riches every team in this league would dream off, only thing thats not up to scratch is the manager.

completely agree mate
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 02, 2011 11:29 pm

stay no matter what,
as disappointed as i'll be if we dont go up, just because we signed bellamy on high wages this year doesnt give us some divine right to cruise the league

the bloke's done wonders for this club over the years, turning us from a bottom half championship club nearly going out of business, fighting to go up every year despite having to constantly sell his best players most of the time, bringing in money that's meant we still have a club to support and discuss on here

i think he will go, if we dont go up, but i dont agree with it
and i think every fan needs to start realising f*cking getting right on his back all year may well have cost us promotion just as much as any decision he's made this year has

some of our fans expectations are way too high, ive said it before and i'll say it again, we're not Barcelona, we're Cardiff, just be happy that DJ has made sure we still have a club after Sam Hammam nearly left us without one

its a f*cking joke all of this

Mon May 02, 2011 11:30 pm

I think he will leave anyway whatever the ending.

Tue May 03, 2011 7:20 am

scott_ccfc wrote:stay no matter what,
as disappointed as i'll be if we dont go up, just because we signed bellamy on high wages this year doesnt give us some divine right to cruise the league

the bloke's done wonders for this club over the years, turning us from a bottom half championship club nearly going out of business, fighting to go up every year despite having to constantly sell his best players most of the time, bringing in money that's meant we still have a club to support and discuss on here

and i think every fan needs to start realising f*cking getting right on his back all year may well have cost us promotion just as much as any decision he's made this year has

some of our fans expectations are way too high, ive said it before and i'll say it again, we're not Barcelona, we're Cardiff, just be happy that DJ has made sure we still have a club after Sam Hammam nearly left us without one

Don't f*cking dare attribute the blame for this season to anyone else but Jones and his squad. If he is such a good manager ss you claim, then he would cope no matter what criticism received - irrelevant really though as we, the fans, can tell he is not upto the job and for you to claim otherwise is just verging on delusion.

You're right, we are not Barcelona - they'd be hanged if they appointed anyone remotely like that decrepid antique we have managing us. Actually, we are not even Norwich City - a team promoted from league one with relative unknowns - and promoted yet again. Or reading. Or swansea city. Or forest. All on lower budget than us.

It does not matter what players you sell in the past, its what you have to spend now. Did Ferguson, the definition of moaning, ever moan and hide behind excuses when Ronaldo was sold? Not even he is that pathetic.

You have an agenda, and you need to get over it and realise what is good for the club - stop being selfish and holding onto ideas that benefit your ideals, and you ideals only.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:51 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

Don't f*cking dare attribute the blame for this season to anyone else but Jones and his squad. If he is such a good manager ss you claim, then he would cope no matter what criticism received - irrelevant really though as we, the fans, can tell he is not upto the job and for you to claim otherwise is just verging on delusion.

You're right, we are not Barcelona - they'd be hanged if they appointed anyone remotely like that decrepid antique we have managing us. Actually, we are not even Norwich City - a team promoted from league one with relative unknowns - and promoted yet again. Or reading. Or swansea city. Or forest. All on lower budget than us.

It does not matter what players you sell in the past, its what you have to spend now. Did Ferguson, the definition of moaning, ever moan and hide behind excuses when Ronaldo was sold? Not even he is that pathetic.

You have an agenda, and you need to get over it and realise what is good for the club - stop being selfish and holding onto ideas that benefit your ideals, and you ideals only.

i do blame some of the fans just as much as Jones for this season, im not gonna change my opinion on that just like youre not gonna change yours, the negativity around this club is unbelievable after 1/2 bad results, the level of expectations at this club that never even been anywhere near the Premiership before is absolutely unrealistic and the way in which it makes SOME fans get on the backs of the players and management constantly throughout the season is so de-stableising

I never claimed Jones to be Ferguson, nor did i claim he was this amazing manager to be able to get us promoted regardless of the negative atmosphere around the club, i cant name one manager who would realistically manage us that could have gotten us promoted this year with the way we react generally to a loss, or if were not winning at home after 20 mins and moaning and groaning and booing, its disgraceful

Ofcourse it matters what players youve sold in the past, because alot of managers having sold the players Jones did to bring in the money to make sure we still had a club, would probably have gotten us relegated to league 1, but no, Jones gave us a stable, Championship club fighting for promotion every year but for some fans like you thats just not good enough

instead of sitting there, slating Jones, and comparing our situation to man utd's, how about you just appreciate that he has made sure we still have a club that is fighting for promotion every year, instead of some average club nearing going bust which is what we were when he arrived

i'll say it again, having the biggest budget does not guarantee promotion, it means that we should be up there in the mix for it, which we were, and we still might even go up by the playoffs, maybe instead of thinking so short-term-ly, you should sit back and realise what DJ has actually done for this club in the long term, and appreciate that we havent gone the way of sheff utd, or even plymouth

would you rather us not have a club at all? cos thats what we would have had, were it not for the money Jones brought in for his signings

Re: " DJ Stay Or Go "

Tue May 03, 2011 10:03 am

Love him or hate him whilst he is still the manager of our club this ongoing debate/argument will never end.

We need a manager that can show passion and fight. We as fans need to feel that our manager has done everything humanly possible to take our club forward. Someone who we can rely on to rally the troops when they need it.

Untill then there will always be negativity between the fans over Dave Jones.

Tue May 03, 2011 10:09 am

go!

Tue May 03, 2011 10:14 am

milly44 wrote:go!

You don't mean that......... :lol:

Tue May 03, 2011 10:27 am

Christ thats good advice!!!!!!!! Now all you need to do is apply it to your own thinking :roll:

Tue May 03, 2011 10:38 am

the man has to go.it's not about money or big squads it's about man management and jones just hasn't got it.

Tue May 03, 2011 11:07 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Christ thats good advice!!!!!!!! Now all you need to do is apply it to your own thinking :roll:

I have done that you fool, hence I take the harder option of sticking to my principles and blaming the real culprits for what has gone wrong. Not take the easy option and blame everyone and anyone bar the manager and the players

Now watch your eyes don't get suck inside your head

Tue May 03, 2011 12:07 pm

hmm seeing as the bottom 2 options mean the same things it getting kinda close between leaving if we go up or not and staying if we get promotion/leaving if we dont. thanks for all of your opinions and lets see what the outcome is once the poll ends.

everyones opinions count so tell everone to come and vote

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 1:19 pm

After this quote from bbc on line "I suspect a lot of football clubs get many, many days like that but we don't get them and that is why it is so hard to take" then my vote is sorted
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13262756.stm

Tue May 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Don't be so arrogant. Norwich aren't a team of relative un-knowns. Ask Steve Claridge his opinions of the Norwhich team na dhe was saying on radio yesterday how having the players they do that it ian't any surprise they are where they are

Tue May 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Go!

Tue May 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Natman Blue wrote:

Don't be so arrogant. Norwich aren't a team of relative un-knowns. Ask Steve Claridge his opinions of the Norwhich team na dhe was saying on radio yesterday how having the players they do that it ian't any surprise they are where they are

Another idiot. If anything, I'm complimenting Norwich by saying how good a team they are, especially when they've finished above a team with so many even bigger players and a huge wage bill. I think you'd better check back to the beginning of the season and see what Claridge and other pundits predicted, and what the clubs expectations were. Might want to check your facts in future before spouting criticisms that have no foundations.

Tue May 03, 2011 6:50 pm

It's a no brainer....go ..

Tue May 03, 2011 8:02 pm

time for a change now? :ayatollah:

Tue May 03, 2011 8:24 pm

when did he start thought he was a cardboard cut out annis sticks up ! :lol: each home game !

Tue May 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Now is not the time to even consider things like that IMO.

Tue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Another idiot. If anything, I'm complimenting Norwich by saying how good a team they are, especially when they've finished above a team with so many even bigger players and a huge wage bill. I think you'd better check back to the beginning of the season and see what Claridge and other pundits predicted, and what the clubs expectations were. Might want to check your facts in future before spouting criticisms that have no foundations.

They have the foundation of listening to Steve Claridge on my way home for the game yesterday :)

Tue May 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Yes, it's easy for a pundit to predict outcomes after the event?

Tue May 03, 2011 8:46 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Yes, it's easy for a pundit to predict outcomes after the event?

true, but to label them as unkown is i feel disrespectful. There are a lot of quality 'known' players in there.

Tue May 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Yes, it's easy for a pundit to predict outcomes after the event?

true, but to label them as unkown is i feel disrespectful. There are a lot of quality 'known' players in there.

I said relatively unknown - which they are? Holt, a striker who has never really proved himself at 'big' clubs (albeit at forest he played on the wing sometimes). Simeon Jackson, Hoolahan, Tierney etc...if you're claiming those players weren't relatively unknown at the beginning of this championship season, then you're deluding yourself.

They have done an excellent job, with an excellent manager who has used his resources the correct and best way. Oh to have a manager like him.

Wed May 04, 2011 7:56 am

Go after the play offs

Wed May 04, 2011 10:57 am

I really think we should be careful what we wish for. I am no Jones fan personally, but he has done a very good job. Who would we get ? I'd go for Allardyce, but there would be plenty of moaners then. :?:

Wed May 04, 2011 11:00 am

Don't be so arrogant. Norwich aren't a team of relative un-knowns. Ask Steve Claridge his opinions of the Norwhich team na dhe was saying on radio yesterday how having the players they do that it ian't any surprise they are where they are[/quote]
Another idiot. If anything, I'm complimenting Norwich by saying how good a team they are, especially when they've finished above a team with so many even bigger players and a huge wage bill. I think you'd better check back to the beginning of the season and see what Claridge and other pundits predicted, and what the clubs expectations were. Might want to check your facts in future before spouting criticisms that have no foundations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was that? That Middlesbrough would piss the league and Swansea would be in a relegation fight? :lol: