Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Much happier on the other board

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Since 62 posted

About us going into admin

I don`t believe so.

Despite our problems , I believe the funds to pay off the tax bill are already in place (95% certain)and that there will be sufficient new investment from next month on to get us through this season at least (with some decent loan signings in as well), with a strong possibility that the investment will be a full takeover.

Who is right? Only time will tell!

Re: Much happier on the other board

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:44 pm

pcs1963 wrote:Since 62 posted

I don`t believe so.

Despite our problems , I believe the funds to pay off the tax bill are already in place (95% certain)and that there will be sufficient new investment from next month on to get us through this season at least (with some decent loan signings in as well), with a strong possibility that the investment will be a full takeover.

and his sources for all this is ?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Merlin wrote:

I don`t believe so.

Heinz

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Charlie-Potatoes wrote:
Merlin wrote:

I don`t believe so.

Heinz

he read it on a bean tin :!: :!:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Merlin wrote:

I don`t believe so.

Many , varied , and trusted