Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARDIFF CITY ISSUE A STATEMENT ABOUT PLAYERS BOOZING

Thu May 05, 2011 7:39 am

nathan your in, get your boots son.
jones tell that short arsed f**k wank to piss off back to geordie land we got someone with blue blood to play for us.
while your in the changing room also inform JLS we will be dropping him off on the M6 on route to burnley, if the C**Ts lucky you might, slow down the bus.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:42 am

That is so frustrating to think that this has cost us a place in the premiership! Surely the players who have worked hard all season would want to see it through!! I cant understand it!

Thu May 05, 2011 10:20 am

Really pissed off with all this, to be honest despite our piss poor performance on Monday i was prepared to put it down 'to a bad day at the Office' and cut the players some slack because of the good run they had been on.

Now however i am fuming :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Certain players have shown total disrespect for the badge on their shirt, their Manager the Chairman and Directors and most importantly of all us fans.

The only way they can possibly redeem themselves is to go out and give 100% at Burnley and get a win followed by 3 more big performances and another 3 wins in the Play Offs then and only then can they have our forgiveness.

Words like 'we are hurting from last season' and we 'are 100% focussed on the task ahead' are just that words now we want action please go out and show you care about the Club because there are thousands of fans who would love to be in your privelleged position and would give every lost drop of blood and sweat for our Club! :old:

Rant over :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thu May 05, 2011 10:33 am

Echo your sentiments 100%

Beggars total belief.

The only way to make it up is to win every game between now and the end of the season, whether it be 1 or 4.

Thu May 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Its a discrace, and just demonstrates how much it means to the minority of players
involved. Shame they do not have the same dedication and application as the majority
of fans who contninue to demonstrate loyalty and commitment year in year out.

Considering the huge and loyal support over the last few dissapointing seasons, it is
a shame they could not resist a good piss up and do it at a more appropriate time

If I had conducted myself in the same way, and performed so badly at a crucial time, I am
confident I would have more than a dressing down from the gaffer.

Who I think "lost" the dressing room some time ago

Very dissapointing

Thu May 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Right, who exactly is alleged to have been out?

Is there any proof/evidence as to what state they were in?

Is it Friday or Sat night that we are talking about?

Just trying to get my head around all the rumours! :o

Thu May 05, 2011 8:31 pm

shaky wrote:Right, who exactly is alleged to have been out?

Is there any proof/evidence as to what state they were in? They wasn't in America juat Cardiff Chief

Is it Friday or Sat night that we are talking about? Only Fri Sat Sun and Mon

Just trying to get my head around all the rumours! :o

Sat May 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Name them and let the fans take the retribution thats due.