Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whos correct???? DAYA or STAN-QPR

Thu May 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Its like the final of the X Factor :lol:

I cant wait for the result to see who guessed right :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Whos correct???? DAYA or STAN-QPR

Thu May 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Daya informed us all that John Ryan the Doncaster Rovers chairman was a part of the IRC panel. Mr Ryan was today in Sheffield at a meeting also attended by a good friend of mine, could Daya or his source let us know why the FA let him have a day off from the hearing at such a crucial stage to attend a meeting about property?

Over to you D :)

Thu May 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Stan, because today was not actually the vital, crucial day, already decided yesterday.

Thu May 05, 2011 6:45 pm

as a city fan i hope to god daya is right, but if it goes in our favour then it just seems to good to be true, whichever one of the above 2 are wrong well either way one of them is going to look a complete cock and the other will seriously be in the know!!

no offence stan i hope to god daya is correct!! heres hoping!! :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Will Stan put himself up for a pie throwing event if wrong? over to you Stan !

P.S. Why is Bernie so pissed off tonight and ranted for 35 minutes down the phone to my good friend Ross Brawn in Turkey!

I name my contacts and good friends - will you Stan ...... over to you !!!!

Thu May 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Daya informed us all that John Ryan the Doncaster Rovers chairman was a part of the IRC panel. Mr Ryan was today in Sheffield at a meeting also attended by a good friend of mine, could Daya or his source let us know why the FA let him have a day off from the hearing at such a crucial stage to attend a meeting about property?

In all fairness I think Carl mentioned John Ryan was on the panel too

Thu May 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Daya wrote:Stan, because today was not actually the vital, crucial day, already decided yesterday.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh right so they said 'John don't worry about tomorrow mate have a day off as its not that important as we've yet to make a decision'

John replies 'Oh lovely I had a massive business meeting lined up in Sheffield today what a bloody result'

FA 'Yea come back after the weekend we will probably know a bit more by then, don't really need you here'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are a joker mate. :D You are cruel giving ccfc fans such hope! :)

Thu May 05, 2011 6:50 pm

piroteczz wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Daya informed us all that John Ryan the Doncaster Rovers chairman was a part of the IRC panel. Mr Ryan was today in Sheffield at a meeting also attended by a good friend of mine, could Daya or his source let us know why the FA let him have a day off from the hearing at such a crucial stage to attend a meeting about property?

Yea through Daya :lol: :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 6:51 pm

piroteczz wrote:

The originator of John Ryan is Daya. Carl is referring to Dayas statement.

Thu May 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
piroteczz wrote:

The originator of John Ryan is Daya. Carl is referring to Dayas statement.

DOUGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu May 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Daya wrote:Will Stan put himself up for a pie throwing event if wrong? over to you Stan !

P.S. Why is Bernie so pissed off tonight and ranted for 35 minutes down the phone to my good friend Ross Brawn in Turkey!

I have already offered to wear a ccfc top and stick a leek up my arse if QPR are denied promotion.

I'm not window shopping for a jersey yet geezer ;)

MUBLEH EIP-work out the riddle :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
piroteczz wrote:

Yea through Daya :lol: :lol:

Not spoke to Carl in weeks. FACT.

Thu May 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Daya wrote:Will Stan put himself up for a pie throwing event if wrong? over to you Stan !

I have already offered to wear a ccfc top and stick a leek up my arse if QPR are denied promotion.

The biggest riddle worked out was your boards fraudlent paper work - that was the only riddle worth working out!

Thu May 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Seems that is not true Mr D!

Next riddle is how the f**k are the FA gonna get out of this mess after totally tying themselves in knots with the help of Ian Mill?!!!

Happy daysssssssssssss

Thu May 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Stan???? are you running already ? name your good friend - i'm naming mine!!! come along now !!

CHOP CHOP.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Truly fascinating and entertaining boys.

I'm getting more excited by the minute.

Sad thing is, we still gotta win on Saturday which seems a tall order after Monday.

Keep up the good work lads.

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Thu May 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Caption for Bernies thoughts!!!

" Oh f**k" - Stan was wrong!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:09 pm

:lol: :lol:

Bernie would not frequent such shabby looking establishments Daya :!:

You have dropped in a couple of random names that holds no weight, your Mr Ryan myth has already been discredited so come on how do you expect me to play ball.

The FA are in a pickle my man :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:10 pm

I can't wait for tomorrow to be over......I'm sick to f*****g death of hearing about it!!!!!!! :oops:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Fair play to Daya in naming his contacts.

With regards to Stan I can totally understand him not naming his contact as he could land this person in serious bother.

Yes I do know the name of Stan's contact and what he has been told I must say, if I was a QPR fan and had been told what he has by the unnamed person, then I would feel very confident too.

Who is correct though ?

My head is spinning :?

Thu May 05, 2011 7:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:Fair play to Daya in naming his contacts.

With regards to Stan I can totally understand him not naming his contact as he could land this person in serious bother.

Yes I do know the name of Stan's contact and what he has been told I must say, if I was a QPR fan and had been told what he has by the unnamed person, then I would feel very confident too.

Who is correct though ?

Well if you know the name of the contact spill the beans man your not a QPR fan are you??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:14 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

Who is correct though ?

Well if you know the name of the contact spill the beans man your not a QPR fan are you??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew that was coming and if I done that what you reckon the chances are of any more information coming my way ?

i have benn building myself up in work all week waiting for the decision tomorrow, now we got to wait until monday, if qpr lift the promotion cup saturday i really dont think the fa/fl will have the balls to take it away, but if daya is correct in what he's saying then fair play!!

i hope his source is correct and stan is wrong.... all will be revealed not friday but now f**king monday, great!!

carlccfc wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Who is correct though ?

I knew that was coming and if I done that what you reckon the chances are of any more information coming my way ?

Who has the best source though? :D

Thu May 05, 2011 7:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Who is correct though ?

Well PM the name to me and I'll out the baztud :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Wayne S wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Well if you know the name of the contact spill the beans man your not a QPR fan are you??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who has the best source though? :D

They both have named the same source :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:19 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Who has the best source though? :D

They both have named the same source :lol:

:?:

Oh I give up trying to follow this.

We'll all be a bunch of 'Double Headers' anyway. We may want Daya to be right tonight but come Saturday evening we may be begging for Stan to be right if we lose.
Last edited by Wayne S on Thu May 05, 2011 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Who is correct though ?

carl what do you think will happen?

Thu May 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Congratulations to me for starting an interesting thread for the 1st time in my forum life :lol:

Seriously tho I think some of us are hoping for something thats not even there! I think my worst nightmare might come true and thats a Cardiff v Swansea final. My only hope is our away record compared to theirs is enuff to see us thru but then i honestly didnt expect to lose to Blackpool

At the moment im swaying towards STAN because he is bouncing and rightly so if he knew of a positive verdict whereas Daya is known to bend the truth quite frequently :lol: