Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Whos correct???? DAYA or STAN-QPR

Thu May 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:I can't wait for tomorrow to be over......I'm sick to f*****g death of hearing about it!!!!!!! :oops:

i have all afternoon but this entertaining in itself :D

Thu May 05, 2011 7:27 pm

boxerbob wrote:
Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:I can't wait for tomorrow to be over......I'm sick to f*****g death of hearing about it!!!!!!! :oops:

I took a day of tomorrow as well. :D

Thu May 05, 2011 7:29 pm

boxerbob wrote:

Nearly as entertaining as the sex thread - well, not quite :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:31 pm

AHERNE wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Fair play to Daya in naming his contacts.

With regards to Stan I can totally understand him not naming his contact as he could land this person in serious bother.

Yes I do know the name of Stan's contact and what he has been told I must say, if I was a QPR fan and had been told what he has by the unnamed person, then I would feel very confident too.

Who is correct though ?

My head is spinning :?

carl what do you think will happen?

I honestly do not know, I am slightly suspicious of the delay though.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

With regards to Stan I can totally understand him not naming his contact as he could land this person in serious bother.

Yes I do know the name of Stan's contact and what he has been told I must say, if I was a QPR fan and had been told what he has by the unnamed person, then I would feel very confident too.

Who is correct though ?

carl what do you think will happen?

I honestly do not know, I am slightly suspicious of the delay though.

Well at least theres no premature ejaculation going on :lol: :lol: :lol: apart from stan creaming himself over getting promoted :lol: :lol: :lol: nobody told him he's shooting blanks yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:35 pm

ihatealiens wrote: apart from stan creaming himself over getting promoted :lol: :lol: :lol: nobody told him he's shooting blanks yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

No chance of that mate with 3 kids & 2 other 'stewards enquiries' :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
ihatealiens wrote: apart from stan creaming himself over getting promoted :lol: :lol: :lol: nobody told him he's shooting blanks yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh no Stans going for his own investigation, Jermey Kyle style DNA special - Is Stan your dad? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:39 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Oh no Stans going for his own investigation, Jermey Kyle style DNA special - Is Stan your dad? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should of took Jezza's advice

PUT SOMETHING ON THE END OF IT MAN :lol: :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 7:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am slightly suspicious of the delay though.

In what way?

The, "let's see how many points clear they can get and the deduct one less", suspicion.

Or the, "big deduction will throw all the games into turmoil on Saturday so delay announcemnt", suspicion

Thu May 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Wayne S wrote:

In what way?

The, "let's see how many points clear they can get and the deduct one less", suspicion.

Or the, "big deduction will throw all the games into turmoil on Saturday so delay announcemnt", suspicion

A

Thu May 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Fair doos Stan u can take a good ribbing mate :ayatollah: . In all seriousness though for the sake of QPR fans, who to be fair were brilliant down the CCS the other week I hope you don't get docked points because like you I think we will make it through the play offs if we have to anyway, but I must say I fear for your club.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

In what way?

A

That's my thinking and hope that is then the end of it. 6 to 9 points plus a fine and no one can complain I reckon.

Thu May 05, 2011 7:52 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Fair doos Stan u can take a good ribbing mate :ayatollah: . In all seriousness though for the sake of QPR fans, who to be fair were brilliant down the CCS the other week I hope you don't get docked points because like you I think we will make it through the play offs if we have to anyway, but I must say I fear for your club.

Nice one bruv.

Listen hand on heart if I'd of been told it looks bad you wouldn't see me for dust!

But I've been told exactly the opposite from day dot so I have nothing to fear.

Bring it on :D

Thu May 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Welcome back Stan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: great to have you back onboard :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Welcome back Stan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: great to have you back onboard :ayatollah:

Nice one pal..

Lovin your avatar!! Looks like me when I was a yoot! :lol:

Thu May 05, 2011 8:04 pm

i like others dont know the full qpr story,, lets say, if, from the start. qpr knew, that the fauling? deal was not as legal as it should be, then why . didnt they sign a better quality player and take the chance?

Thu May 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Geeeez, what's the point or arguing over who's source is reliable :lol: if QPR will be found guilty and not docked points then I must say it's total bullshit and QPR can go f**k themselves :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2011 10:27 pm

In the Red corner hailing from East London Steve Pine Man Dayyyyy Image and in the Blue and White corner hailing from a Ghetto somewhere in London Stan i'm back and my sourse is spot on the Man Image

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE Image

Fri May 06, 2011 1:37 am

Nuclearblue wrote:In the Red corner hailing from East London Steve Pine Man Dayyyyy Image and in the Blue and White corner hailing from a Ghetto somewhere in London Stan i'm back and my sourse is spot on the Man Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghetto .... love it!!!!

Fri May 06, 2011 6:33 am

Daya wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:In the Red corner hailing from East London Steve Pine Man Dayyyyy Image and in the Blue and White corner hailing from a Ghetto somewhere in London Stan i'm back and my sourse is spot on the Man Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghetto .... love it!!!!

Instead of a fight they could have a bet on it, they both seen confident ????

Fri May 06, 2011 7:04 am

Who is correct though ?

Cardiff fans know all about spin from Mr Ridsdale and lets be honest here if this was Cardiff in the dock and Ridsdale was there then I have no doubt even if Cardiff were deep in the cack like QPR are that he would be painting a very bright and rosy picture .............. just like QPR are !

Fri May 06, 2011 7:15 am

Sorry Stan but I'm with Steve on this 1. Steve seems to know as much if not more than Carl in my opinion.
Can allways remember Steve telling me about Kelvin signing for us weeks before anyone mentioning it, I'd never even heard of him b4 he said it.
Hope your right again this time Daya !

Fri May 06, 2011 9:14 am

Daya wrote:Caption for Bernies thoughts!!!

" Oh f**k" - Stan was wrong!

I don't know what Bernies thoughts are but isn't that Vincent Tan I can see in the background of the photo.

Sat May 07, 2011 4:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :x :x :x :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daya wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
Daya wrote:Will Stan put himself up for a pie throwing event if wrong? over to you Stan !

P.S. Why is Bernie so pissed off tonight and ranted for 35 minutes down the phone to my good friend Ross Brawn in Turkey!

I name my contacts and good friends - will you Stan ...... over to you !!!!

I have already offered to wear a ccfc top and stick a leek up my arse if QPR are denied promotion.

I'm not window shopping for a jersey yet geezer ;)

MUBLEH EIP-work out the riddle :lol:

The biggest riddle worked out was your boards fraudlent paper work - that was the only riddle worth working out!

Sat May 07, 2011 4:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :x :x :x :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daya wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
Daya wrote:Will Stan put himself up for a pie throwing event if wrong? over to you Stan !

P.S. Why is Bernie so pissed off tonight and ranted for 35 minutes down the phone to my good friend Ross Brawn in Turkey!

I name my contacts and good friends - will you Stan ...... over to you !!!!

I have already offered to wear a ccfc top and stick a leek up my arse if QPR are denied promotion.

I'm not window shopping for a jersey yet geezer ;)

MUBLEH EIP-work out the riddle :lol:

The biggest riddle worked out was your boards fraudlent paper work - that was the only riddle worth working out!

Sat May 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Did Daya ever front Jackanory :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 5:05 pm

ridofrid wrote:Did Daya ever front Jackanory :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im sorry where was daya wrong they have been found guilty of using an unliscensed agent which is a 10 point penalty
this penalty was given to luton amongst other clubs and add in the fraudulent paperwork and 15 points would have been the minimum.
Even the doncaster chairman who was involved at some stage thought a 25 point penalty was to be imposed.
the finger of blame points to the fa here and if they had brought the hearing even two weeks earlier we would not have had this mess.
qpr's legal boys frightened them off by threatening to disrupt the end of the season with legal action.
be interesting to see how the government reacts to this decision as it was openly criticising the fa for not running the game properly

Sat May 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Exactly Steve , complete carve up.

Bit let them have their little bit of fun , everybody needs a little bit of happiness :lol: :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 5:31 pm

ridofrid wrote:Did Daya ever front Jackanory :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you ever grow any bollocks? I still owe you one for going under the belt with your complete jackanory stories - i would be very careful if i were you.

Sat May 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Jackanory is for story tellers Clive - it seems you write many stories !!

http://www.barryanddistrictnews.co.uk/n ... sultation/

Good luck to the housing association and keep your beak out of whats not your business!! you are a busy boy writing though hey ! Fantasist comes to mind , hey biggles. xxx