Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Whos correct???? DAYA or STAN-QPR

Sat May 07, 2011 6:20 pm

They lost Steve because they were economic with the truth.
Truth always wins and sometimes it hurts

Sat May 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Daya wrote:
ridofrid wrote:Did Daya ever front Jackanory :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you ever grow any bollocks? I still owe you one for going under the belt with your complete jackanory stories - i would be very careful if i were you.

Are you threatening me ?

Perhaps Annis should keep an eye on your posts on here

Sat May 07, 2011 6:26 pm

ridofrid wrote:
Daya wrote:
ridofrid wrote:Did Daya ever front Jackanory :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you ever grow any bollocks? I still owe you one for going under the belt with your complete jackanory stories - i would be very careful if i were you.

Are you threatening me ?

Perhaps Annis should keep an eye on your posts on here

I have to honest Daya that is a bit close to the mark.

Sat May 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Typical day threatening people what,an idiot of a man he is

Sat May 07, 2011 6:48 pm

It takes a brave cockney to threaten a 67 year old who as just come out of hospital with a serious illness,rid should stay out of all the lap dancing clubs in case you bump into him.

Sat May 07, 2011 6:54 pm

No it's not a threat as some would like it to read .

I owe him one for jackanory stories that's all .

Shame others feel the need to make it or want it to look that way because they keep requesting me to be banned from the board !! You couldn't make it up !!!

Toodle pip darlings xxx. 21st party now to attend . Have a good evening now xxx

Sat May 07, 2011 7:53 pm

perhaps people have taken it out of context?

Sun May 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Daya wrote:Will Stan put himself up for a pie throwing event if wrong? over to you Stan !

P.S. Why is Bernie so pissed off tonight and ranted for 35 minutes down the phone to my good friend Ross Brawn in Turkey!

I name my contacts and good friends

Sun May 08, 2011 1:05 pm

YOUR A WAN**R DAYA! YOUR A WAN**R DAYA! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 4:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stan-QPR wrote:
Daya wrote:Will Stan put himself up for a pie throwing event if wrong? over to you Stan !

P.S. Why is Bernie so pissed off tonight and ranted for 35 minutes down the phone to my good friend Ross Brawn in Turkey!

I name my contacts and good friends

Tue May 10, 2011 8:44 am

I name my contacts and good friends - will you Stan ...... over to you !!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get the clarkies out, get the clarkies out, hit him on the snout, hit him on the snout, it's true he don't know owt, true he don't know owt.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm forever throwing clarkies, tasy clarkies in his mush, he knows f**k all unlike old Stan from Sheperds Bush,says he's got the contacts, acting like a c**t, he is the motor racing equivelant of our own Dai Hunt.

Wed May 11, 2011 12:16 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:perhaps people have taken it out of context?

Not really. Steve has PM'd people previously with (shall we say) unusual comments which MIGHT appear to be veiled threats and/or challenges....

However, having read his comments (in whichever 'name' he uses for the occasion :lol: ) with interest for some time I am of the opinion (and it is mine and mine only :lol: ) that he is not particularly malicious, just self-indulgent and self-opinionated like many of us one here and he is (regardless of whether we agree or not) entitled to his own opinion....

The name-dropping was amusing though: "My mate Ross Brawn...."

It's ironic really, as my missus has regular contact with the equally famous Lady Braun....!! :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: