Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JLS - Absolute disgrace

Fri May 06, 2011 9:52 am

The sad thing is I love my club so much it hurts, I love it with a passion like all of you but I despise all but 6 of our squad. I have no respect for them whatsoever and will celebrate the day they leave my club and never wear the Bluebird again.

Fri May 06, 2011 11:03 am

steve davies wrote:
JonScam wrote:I've tried holding back my anger against our newest recruit following Mondays game, thinking it would subside once the raw-ness goes. However I'm wrong, it's still fukn me off.

The total disrespect this fella has shown since being with us is beyond words...not only does he constantly tweet his affection for his affiliation for one of our deepest rivals (dirty Leeds) but he goes on the piss till the early hours on the weekend prior to our biggest game of the season, and lets Emnes WAlK around him for one of the goals - then gets subbed by DJ after half hour because even he could see there was something not right.
Complete and utter wanker who has treated the club with contempt.

I know many will read this and think what about Chops? Tbh i feel the same about him as well. Yes hes served the club well when hes got his boots on and I've been a huge fan of his, but off the pitch hes shown equal measures of disrespect in the media and 'socially'. I haven't forgot his interview at the start of the season where he was marketing himself on BBC for a transfer and every interview where he has stated the only reason hes at Cardiff is because of DJ - fuk all to do with the admiration off us the fans and the support hes had off us through his 'issues'. Its now getting a bit boring.

In my opinion these pair, as well DJ think theyre bigger than the club and have no qualms in displaying that attitude...as far as im concerned they can piss off as theyre not fit to where the famous shirt or be involved with us at all. Rant over

Jon

dont under estimate dj's role in this because the only reason that these players had between thursday and monday off
was because the manager wanted that time off himself.
if he had just had them in every morning for light training then they might have thought twice about getting hammered.
As far as im concerned the manager has lost the confidence of the directors and the malaysians now over this and other incidents and will be replaced at the end of the season

Did annis invite him to a barbie :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:14 am

Im very angry about the whole debacle, what the hell are they doing, darcy blake in the past has been lashed up in Blackwood, McCormack smashed his car into a roundabout whilst under the influence, weve seen stories of Chops lashed up in Newcastle several time, now we have several players lashing it up in town for a game that should have been like a cup final to each and every one of the players. What the hell is going on, it seems rotten from the top down and clearly indicates me a lack of respect for our management team. I really hope we dont see some of these players in a city shirt again. :evil:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:Jon, Totally agree, 2 of the goals we conceded v Boro, Samuel was looking at the stars still hung over from his 3 days on the lash. :evil:

spot on Annis so embarrasingly easy to spot when watching it back on tv.Shameful. :evil:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:59 am

absolute disgrace he should never play for cardiff city again send him back to bolton asap :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Still believe that this has been blown up out of all proportion. Agree that any players out getting pissed out of their brains should get out of the club and never come back. Not defending Chopra but he was on the bench so can hardly take any blame for the shocking performance by the WHOLE team against Boro.

Fri May 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:Still believe that this has been blown up out of all proportion. Agree that any players out getting pissed out of their brains should get out of the club and never come back. Not defending Chopra but he was on the bench so can hardly take any blame for the shocking performance by the WHOLE team against Boro.

Its not a one off occasion with Chopra, infact its regular and his attitude stinks. He's not the man we all knew and loved, he almost said on BBC sport prior to Boro game that he gets away with murder.

Fri May 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Yeah drop him like a hot potato, back 4 for the play offs should be

Quinn/Blake
Hudson
Keinan
McNaughton

Fri May 06, 2011 8:29 pm

No way back for Samuel, I'm afraid. We give him a chance, and he behaves like this. Say what you like about Naylor ( and I saw the Watford and Bristol City away games :o ) , but at least the bloke is an honest professional footballer. Give him another chance, it would be good for him, and good for CCFC. After all, he has played Champions' League football, and was quite good at times for us too. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 9:04 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:No way back for Samuel, I'm afraid. We give him a chance, and he behaves like this. Say what you like about Naylor ( and I saw the Watford and Bristol City away games :o ) , but at least the bloke is an honest professional footballer. Give him another chance, it would be good for him, and good for CCFC. After all, he has played Champions' League football, and was quite good at times for us too. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Naylor? :shock:
I'm sure he's a lovely lad but....

Sat May 07, 2011 7:07 pm

ninianblue wrote:he needs kicking into touch, send him packing, we gave him a golden chance down here, first team football, wasnt doing anything at bolton, and he threw it back in our faces,no second chances for him sorry, :evil:

Ok - lets have Naylor back at left back for the playoffs then.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 pm

bluebird58 wrote:
ninianblue wrote:he needs kicking into touch, send him packing, we gave him a golden chance down here, first team football, wasnt doing anything at bolton, and he threw it back in our faces,no second chances for him sorry, :evil:

I would rather him than JLS. He is a disgrace of a footballer and single handidly cost us a top two finish with the Boro game. Never do i want to see him in a City shirt again :evil: :evil:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:

I would rather him than JLS. He is a disgrace of a footballer and single handidly cost us a top two finish with the Boro game. Never do i want to see him in a City shirt again :evil: :evil:

Steve
I Second that :evil: