Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" BURNLEY IS MASSIVE and THE 3,000 CARDIFF FANS "

Fri May 06, 2011 1:54 pm

" BURNLEY IS MASSIVE and THE 3,000 CARDIFF FANS "

Who Stayed Loyal and are travelling tomorrow Despite us losing to Boro, Deserve a Big pat on the back and some praise from Dave Jones.

WE MUST WIN TOMORROW

Why

Go into the play offs on a High and that can mean an awful lot at this stage of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
We could yet get 2nd place and Automatic position :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Give Respect back to the Loyal Fans who travelled and surely show the players they have at least got some pride in themselves.

CANT WAIT.

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " BURNLEY IS MASSIVE and THE 3,000 CARDIFF FANS "

Fri May 06, 2011 1:56 pm

I'll Be There :ayatollah:

And if anyone is stuck for transport P.M me, plenty of seats on our bus as the numbers took a nose dive on Monday night! ;)

Fri May 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Me and my 2 boys are going :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 2:01 pm

The first thing the players and Dave Jones should do tomorrow is come straight to the away end and applaud us for making the trip after that shower of shit they produced on Monday. Despite the worst performance for years, and ruining this weekend we are still going up to follow our club. The players better show their appreciation of us.
I'LL BE THERE :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 2:06 pm

I,ll be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Enjoy your piss up lads, and sing us to victory... wish i was going :cry:

Fri May 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Spot on, just sorted the bows out, 7 of us on the 0557 from Llantwit in morning, bus from barry 063. Happy days :ugeek:

Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm

The players have to treat it as a Cup Final but that may backfire as they are usually cr@p at one off decisive games :(

Fri May 06, 2011 2:46 pm

ME AND MY BOY WILL BE THERE AS ALWAYS....BLUEBIRDS!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 2:57 pm

i wasnt up for going but my 11 year old son as insisted we go! ... so burnley here we come! :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 2:59 pm

me and 3 mates driving up from brecon 440 mile round trip fooking love it come on city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 3:01 pm

short trip for us but will be our 12th away of the season.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cant wait :D

Fri May 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Annis do u know how many tickets were given back in total? :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 3:53 pm

i will be there dressed as a disciple :D :D :D

Fri May 06, 2011 4:34 pm

I`ll be there, just digging out my Pick n Shovel........LOL

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 4:43 pm

I'll be there, slamming in the cider as well ...why not i say

Fri May 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Me and the Mrs will be there

Could do without the 12.45 kick off tho' . . . going to see Drive By Truckers in Bristol tonight so won't be back until midnight and then on the road at 7

Getting too old for this :old: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Train from Sunny South Yorkshire at 9am, change at Leeds and should get to Burnley at 11am. Straight on it. Can't wait. See you all there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Annis do u know how many tickets were given back in total? :ayatollah:

Yes just over 3,000 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: BUT Sadly a few hundred returned them and I CALL EVERYONE OF THEM GLORY HUNTERS and STAND BY MY COMMENTS.

Fri May 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Annis do u know how many tickets were given back in total? :ayatollah:

Yes just over 3,000 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: BUT Sadly a few hundred returned them and I CALL EVERYONE OF THEM GLORY HUNTERS and STAND BY MY COMMENTS.

It's a shame, every1s dissapointed that it's not a promotion party 2moro but we can't sulk about it :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It's a shame, every1s dissapointed that it's not a promotion party 2moro but we can't sulk about it :ayatollah:

Yes lets go and enjoy our selves :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:16 pm

I am going tomorrow on a nice friendly bus!

I can not wait to see the players reaction to over 3,000 City fans there even though they let us down. I am one of the most negative around but I'm up for tomorrow and so should they be. If they can show pride and win tomorrow then I (yes bitter me) will put Monday down to experience.

If they dont perform or even try, I will be the most vocal in my disgust and will demand heads roll :evil:

Think I best keep off this stella cidre :oops:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:20 pm

got your smurf outfit annis :?:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:25 pm

nantgarwblue wrote:got your smurf outfit annis :?:

:lol: :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:32 pm

i will be there to see them batter burnley ,they owe us one (the players) big time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:51 pm

after the "lap of honor" i really hope the players come over to the fans tomorrow no matter what the result. they don't realise how much it means to us. 3000+ are going after a very disappointing result on monday.
i'll be there :ayatollah: (WITHOUT fancy dress-sorry to dissapoint..i was too big to fit into anything :lol: ) :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:54 pm

I'm going up and with a spare ticket which I bought for a mate, but he left me hanging after the Boro game....so I'll be there for twice the price! BLUEBIRDS!!!!

Fri May 06, 2011 8:11 pm

i think there are 4 buses going from the cynon valley.cant wait 0500 start. :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Cant wait always enjoy last away of season. And also this one will be special as first time travelling on the forum bus :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 8:18 pm

I,ll be making my way down from scotland at 6.30 in the morning!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: